What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help!

Jet of Steel

Juniors
Sorry this is all new to me but is there a specific Illawarra Steelers section on this site? Any info greatly appreciated T/Y

Willow

Assistant Moderator
This the St George Illawarra forum. There is no section devoted exclusively to Illawarra Steelers but we're no strangers to talking about both sides of the JV.
You're more than welcomed to give any discussion a go.

Rexxy

Coach
Yep. It's a broad church.:D
But we know who the pagans are.:evil:

Willow said:
This the St George Illawarra forum. There is no section devoted exclusively to Illawarra Steelers but we're no strangers to talking about both sides of the JV.
You're more than welcomed to give any discussion a go.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Jet of Steel said:
Sorry this is all new to me but is there a specific Illawarra Steelers section on this site? Any info greatly appreciated T/Y

Yep, it's right next to the Annandale, Glebe & University sections...

Everything Saints & JV can be discussed here...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
There is no Bears forum. The NSWRL forum is there though.

Waits for next question... but why is there a Newtown forum....?
;-)

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Because they have a club which is unique in the NSWRL.

Hmm... I might take use that one again. ;-)

Truth be known, LU has supported Newtown on the main page as well in the forums for some time. They have a good flow of media happening thanks to Bumper Dwyer.
There's a few dills like 2TrueBlues but most of the Jets supporters are good value.

Not closing the door on a Norths forum. In fact, its on the list of considerations. Just trying to work out if it will generate the same support. The other issue is that we're trying to build up the NSWRL forum. A comp that needs a heap of support.

The Preacher

First Grade
Daithi O'Conaill said:
Maybe it's time to rap it up, the Newtown fad seems to have passed.

Come on Daithi, I'm a survivor of "77 "78 Jets teams, it hasn't passed for those that remember, only for the "trendoids" that jumped on a bandwagon they knew nothing about. There's more to the Bluebags than T-shirts and retros. LOL.

Speaking of there was a Jets stand at the Earlwood festival today.

Some absolutely awesome and creative merchandise. Much better then the boring and bland club merchandise put out by the NRL where uniformity rules supreme.