What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Henjack sacked

Elia_Tuqiri

Juniors
Anthony Griffin will coach in the meantime. I reckon Dane Gagai would be pretty happy right now.

The general public NEVER will know the real reason. Both Henjak and the players have been sworn to secrecy. Wouldn't be surprised if the media bring up the Gagai issue now he's gone. He has not been 're-instated' in the squad as of today. Henjak was very firm with the players at the start of the pre season though. One other player was reminded of looking respectable and told to get a haircut quick smart

So you never answer what happened to Gagai :roll:
Like always you bullshitting around.
And I wonder where you got your rumor from :crazy:

Seagullsrock

Juniors
So you never answer what happened to Gagai :roll:
Like always you bullshitting around.
And I wonder where you got your rumor from :crazy:

???? Rumour? What I said was exactly the truth. It's none of your business what happened to Gagai. Why would I tell a blubbering idiot like you?

Elia_Tuqiri

Juniors
???? Rumour? What I said was exactly the truth. It's none of your business what happened to Gagai. Why would I tell a blubbering idiot like you?

As Gagai number 1 fan I would like to know what happened to him during the off season.
I apologise for all the hurtful things I have posted on here.
I just want to know okay?

Seagullsrock

Juniors
As Gagai number 1 fan I would like to know what happened to him during the off season.
I apologise for all the hurtful things I have posted on here.
I just want to know okay?

If your his number 1 fan, then I would have thought you would have known considering you know everything? Couldn't stalk him at some club in the city or valley?

DecoyRunner

Juniors
Has he returned to any kind of coaching role yet? Is it even still on the cards? Can't see Gee or Griffin being able to look him in the eyes tbh.

Seagullsrock

Juniors
The Gagai rumour you stole from Big Dave on Broncos HQ
The rumour about the player needing a haircut was stolen from Hancock02 on rleague.
So stop posting on here acting like you are in the know :roll: :crazy: :roll:
Game set match to me.

A) I'm not on or have never visted Broncos HQ because I'm not a Broncos fan. I'm only on here through my Qld Cup interests.

B) A rumour is something which is not normally true and spread by idiots like you. I know what happened with Gagai and so does Hancock because he works with the club and a Qld Cup side. I'm not employed by the Broncos but I am involved to some extent through another avenue. Bit of hypocrisy there too saying pretending to be in the know MR I pretend to know and try and stalk all the players and name drop as many Brisbane nightclubs as I can.

Elia_Tuqiri

Juniors
A) Hancock02 never posted anything about Gagai except for his weight which is nothing new. It was Big Dave on Broncos HQ that you stole your info from.
You then posted on here pretending to know something which you don't.
Caught out :roll:

B) It was Hancock02 who posted about the player needing a haircut.
You then posted on here acting you know which player but you don't.
Caught out again :roll:

You don't know shieet. You just pretend to and always avoid answering when someone's questions it :roll:

Seagullsrock

Juniors
A) Hancock02 never posted anything about Gagai except for his weight which is nothing new. It was Big Dave on Broncos HQ that you stole your info from.
You then posted on here pretending to know something which you don't.
Caught out :roll:

B) It was Hancock02 who posted about the player needing a haircut.
You then posted on here acting you know which player but you don't.
Caught out again :roll:

You don't know shieet. You just pretend to and always avoid answering when someone's questions it :roll:

You're right when the Broncos were playing a trial at Wynnum I had no idea about who was playing. I've got no idea who Big Dave is and I'm not exactly sure how I stole it from him/her. Only 1 person is allowed to have information hey?:roll: And yeh I do know who the player was, just like Hancock. Stop being a jealous f**kwit because others no more about the club than you do.

Seagullsrock

Juniors
How do I get on this Broncos HQ anyway? I'd like to see what date the Gagai thing was posted. Can't seem to access without registration?