What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Henjack sacked

Elia_Tuqiri

Juniors
So what's my User ID then if I'm supposedly on the site?

Only you can answer that :roll:

How do I get on this Broncos HQ anyway? I'd like to see what date the Gagai thing was posted. Can't seem to access without registration?

You make me laugh. Pretending like you never visited Broncos HQ :lol:
"Oh... How do I get on Broncos HQ anyway? Do I need to register? Gaiis??? Anyone help. It's my first time on there! I swear!!!" :lol:

Seagullsrock

Juniors

"Oh... How do I get on Broncos HQ anyway? Do I need to register? Gaiis??? Anyone help. It's my first time on there! I swear!!!" :lol:

:lol::lol:Why would I seriously go on broncos HQ anyway? For a start, I have a life unlike you and as I said, I don't support the Broncos. Most of the time I'm bagging them on here. Still waiting to find out what my User ID supposedly is if I'm on there??? Seeing as you know who I am and what I do?

Seagullsrock

Juniors

Haven't learnt how to spell in your 7 years of schooling?

Seagullsrock

Juniors
:lol::lol:Why would I seriously go on broncos HQ anyway? For a start, I have a life unlike you and as I said, I don't support the Broncos. Most of the time I'm bagging them on here. Still waiting to find out what my User ID supposedly is if I'm on there??? Seeing as you know who I am and what I do?

Still waiting....You're on Broncos HQ just because you are.:lol::lol:Just like the rest of the dribble you come up with.

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
Elia and Seagulls can you pls have your little fight elsewhere. Who gives a crap what is posted in other forums... This is an excellent forum where insightful discussion about the Broncos takes place, and we'd like to keep it that way, without having to read through all this dribble....

DecoyRunner

Juniors
Elia and Seagulls can you pls have your little fight elsewhere. Who gives a crap what is posted in other forums... This is an excellent forum where insightful discussion about the Broncos takes place, and we'd like to keep it that way, without having to read through all this dribble....

:clap: