What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Henry: Backline spots 'up for grabs'

dubby

Bench
Panjabi said:
What's the colour of there skin got to do with anything?

Furthermore, I never knew Tame Tupou and Leon Bott were black? Or do they all look the same to you?

They are dark skinned.

Honestly, cant some of you blokes take a joke? Or has the ACT turned you all into a bunch of politically correct do-gooders?? :roll:

I was having a go at the...oh forget it. You wouldnt get it anyway, or you'd cry over something else that is "incorrect".

jed

First Grade
skeepe said:
Peachey is good.
Peachey is good? Peachey was nothing short of fantastic in the way he turned their season around, allowed them to win a few token games.

I was at the game they won against Brisbane, and he is the man I'd credit with breathing life back into them. Souths gain, Widnes' loss.

Even still, I reckon we'll finish well above Souths on the ladder next season. Only time will tell.

Mal Meninga

Bench
Rabbitohs2005 said:
umm sorry to say this but, im pretty sure, you's have the worst backline in the NRL with graham
Only if Souths were kicked out again.

Marc Herbert [CNTDN] said:
Plenty of ordinary outside backlines out there. Us, Sharks, Rabbits, Knights, Warriors are all poor.
The centres of the Warriors are not strong but Ah Van and Vatuvei on the wings with Mckinnon at fullback makes me believe they'll have one of the best back 3's in the comp next year.

edabomb

First Grade
Haha there are so many factions round this place these days. I like to think of myself as a forum free spirit though :cool:

cooba

Juniors
Wat about Steve Irwin fitting in the backs, and is Raston going or staying? - If he's staying think he should be in forwards.

azza

Juniors
Haha there are so many factions round this place these days. I like to think of myself as a forum free spirit though :cool:

WTF are you talking about? You were the pioneer of this fractured world with your constant baiting of 69 and GE :lol: . For shame

BTW Raider Jack - perceptiveness is a word ;-) .

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors

I suggest you start an Unaligned Forum Free Spirit Faction.

edabomb

First Grade
Tokyo_Raider said:
I suggest you start an Unaligned Forum Free Spirit Faction.

:lol:
Or the 'Willing to Take Any Viewpoint Aslong as it Causes Dramas Faction' ;-)