What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Henry Paul could be back

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Well he'll almost be old enough for Bradford to sign up...

Great player a few years ago, not the same as he used to be though.

Never a good player. Average at best.....similar to his brother in that they someone got a reputation despite the fact they never measured up against the best.

Are you for real ? Do you always think that because they didn't play in the NRL that they are no good ?
Some players in the NRL would have dream of what they have achieve .

Yeah, be carried by top four teams to an all to predicatble SL crown?

Brad meyers won a SL title this season. Does that make him a world beater as well?

When ever they were put against world class opposition, they didnt stack up.

bender

Juniors
nospam49™ said:
In Test matches..... :roll:

For a couple of years there, roughly around the time of the last world cup if memory serves me correct, Both Henry and Robbie Paul played blinders every game they played for NZ against Australia, in fact, if memory serves correct, NZ were batting about 50/50 against Australia (with them in) and getting flogged by australia without them. They dropped form obviously in the last couple of years (with one even switching codes).

bartman

Immortal
Looked like Polynesian Warrior v nospam49 for a while there.... ;-)

Re: Henry Paul, I wouldn't be rushing to sign him up for my league team now. Age 31 and a bit rusty, and expecting a fair bit of money I'd say?