What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here we go again? Salary cap issues?

Windy70

Juniors
So over this.

As a club we need to never leave a door ajar or a T uncrossed. We are forever under investigation, formal or otherwise. Just because.

Barry does right by reporting and the fact Intollerent media, at least some of them, drag us through the mud.

Conveniently at finals time.

f**kin over it. Win the whole thing boys and do ya lap giving every camera the finger.
Seriously, f**k em.

carcharias

Immortal
So over this.

As a club we need to never leave a door ajar or a T uncrossed. We are forever under investigation, formal or otherwise. Just because.

Barry does right by reporting and the fact Intollerent media, at least some of them, drag us through the mud.

Conveniently at finals time.

f**kin over it. Win the whole thing boys and do ya lap giving every camera the finger.
Seriously, f**k em.
So true
I always tell my kids
If you have done nothing wrong
You’ve got nothing to hide

Ya f**kup
Tell the truth

Generalzod

Immortal
Anyone saw channel 10 news tonite Flanno set the record straight giving it to people who believed we cheated and rorted the cap saying that the club found s discrepancy with the cap and notified the authorities there is nothing sinister and we didn’t rort or cheated the cap.

carch is getting his kids to form a pop group.
Forget about the Tin Sheds
The Thursday Night Specials
Are the future!

ram raid

Bench
Maybe, but it is not accepted in connected speech.

Look it up, learn something :)

Accepted by who? You? Contractions can be used whenever one wants. I'll accept the advice of Steven Pinker and Chomsky; prescriptive grammar is for wankers.