What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here we go again? Salary cap issues?

Frenzy.

Immortal
Also, I can only find about 7 players left from 2015.

Maybe they are “interviewing” blokes who have left

B25F55D2-EBA0-4EC6-BBE1-E48B8657999C.jpeg

shaggs

Coach
f**k thats a sad picture. Like someone did a Best and Less run before the photo call. Embarrassing.
Some ordinary footballers in that pic. Remember when Blake ayshford was as our strike centre? Vomit

Bit of déjà vu coming

Avenger

Immortal
Gentlemen

I think you have nothing to fear and it would be a terrible look for the game if they try and strip the comp that you jagged in 2016. However I don't trust the NRL and hope they don't make an example of you with a hidden agenda of relocation.

On another note I hear we are genuinely looking at Flanagan. I actually heard months ago.

Quigs

Immortal
Gentlemen

I think you have nothing to fear and it would be a terrible look for the game if they try and strip the comp that you jagged in 2016. However I don't trust the NRL and hope they don't make an example of you with a hidden agenda of relocation.

On another note I hear we are genuinely looking at Flanagan. I actually heard months ago.

Have youse got a boxing ring?

Inferno

Coach
Gentlemen

That rumour came up last time he was off contract as well. I doubt Flanno gets a gig at another club.

Gentlemen

Parramatta Club need some tyling done?

Looks there’s plenty of tylers out there don’t poach ours!!

Latest posts