What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here we go again? Salary cap issues?

Generalzod

Immortal
My wife just got a notification on her phone from zerotackles that Cameron Smith is being investigated by the NRL salary auditors to do with a testimonial dinner

Foz

Bench
Is there a rule a director has to keep a phone from 2015?
Might just be me but as soon as the 2 year contracts up you get a new phone with a new deal.
Either throw the old phone out or give it to the kids.

snout

First Grade
Is there a rule a director has to keep a phone from 2015?
Might just be me but as soon as the 2 year contracts up you get a new phone with a new deal.
Either throw the old phone out or give it to the kids.
NRL a bit behind the times

Apparently theyre collecting landlines.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I dont care which club people support but everytime we here NRL doing investigation, you can bet another few fans say thats enough, between the NRL and telegraph, they know how to kill of the fans

Generalzod

Immortal
I was listening to 2gb while playing Assassins Creed Origin there was no phones given to the NRL for investigation

lolesi

First Grade
They have started to interview players according to tele this afternoon.

I may be wrong but wouldn’t nearly all players still be off ? With most probably overseas ?

Frenzy.

Immortal
They have started to interview players according to tele this afternoon.

I may be wrong but wouldn’t nearly all players still be off ? With most probably overseas ?

Doubt it. Off season training starts tomorrow doesnt it?