What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here we go again? Salary cap issues?

fizman

Bench
I saw Flanno in the club a couple of weeks ago in footy shorts.

With those bowed legs of his, the only club he should be coaching is the Cowboys, so you can add Cowboy to the list Weapon.

fizman

Bench
For the record, I think Parra, Canterbury, St George and Canberra at the very least would be interested in Flanno if he was available - would EASILY find another club.

Stake Removed

First Grade
For the record, I think Parra, Canterbury, St George and Canberra at the very least would be interested in Flanno if he was available - would EASILY find another club.

I think the Raiders under Flanno would be genuine threat, Flanno understands how to win close matches, all we would have to do is get 50/50 split on those matches and Raiders would be basically be in top 4

shaggs

Coach
I think the Raiders under Flanno would be genuine threat, Flanno understands how to win close matches, all we would have to do is get 50/50 split on those matches and Raiders would be basically be in top 4
The roosters semi was a close game

Stake Removed

First Grade
reported by slothfield

SPOTTED VI

CRONULLA boss Barry Russell at NRL HQ last Monday talking salary cap issues. Independent commission chairman Peter Beattie told me Russell’s honesty in self-reporting will work heavily in the Sharks’ favour when the penalties for cheating are handed down.

taipan

Referee
Who was CEO ATT?
I believe any fines handed down ,should be offloaded to that CEO's new club,I mean fairs fair.

Latest posts