What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here's how you can help the club...

Gardenia

Juniors
This year we've seen a few concerns about how the club is travelling financially. We can buy merchandise, become a Red V member, go to games... all good ways to support the club and the team.

BUT, the easiest way to help the club is to become a Leagues Club member. By joining St George Leagues Club you will be doing your bit. Plus, your St George Leagues Club membership does entitle you to vote at Club meetings (Red V membership does not give you this).

For those who say they don't go to the Club enough, think of this... it is the St George Leagues Club that provides a grant to the Dragons Football Club, ie the team. Sadly, this Football Club grant has been slowly eroded away in recent years because of financial issues within the Leagues Club - increasing the Leagues Club membership can only be a good thing.

It's easy to join or renew:

Go to http://www.stgeorgeleagues.com.au/images/MembershipApplication13.pdf

Print it out and mail it, or scan it and email it. Return details are on the form. Once it's done, your membership card will be mailed out to you.

IMPORTANT:
Choose the 'Full 5 years $65' membership. It must be full membership if you want full rights. I know $65 can be a lot of money when things are tight, but in reality it is a once in 5-year expense and cheaper than signing up every year.

StGLC-membership_600x315.jpg

EDIT: IF YOU ARE APPLYING ONLINE OR BY MAIL, SCAN YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE AND INCLUDE THIS WITH THE APPLICATION. THE CLUB NOW WANTS PHOTO ID.

If there are any questions, ask away in this thread. PM me if you're really stuck.

Cheers.
willow are you able to put a link up to a PDF of the application form? I phoned them and they wont let me join only renew online they said you have to go into the club???

TruSaint

Referee
Surely they can do better than that.
I understand the need to identify people, but the process should be able to be completed online, I wold have thought.

What if someone have moved out of state, but wants to keep their membership ?
I will email them and see how I go.

RedVee

First Grade
Surely they can do better than that.
I understand the need to identify people, but the process should be able to be completed online, I wold have thought.

What if someone have moved out of state, but wants to keep their membership ?
I will email them and see how I go.

@Gardenia said renew online is ok, but new membership is not.

BLM01

First Grade
How does voting work?
I live in Scandinavia (20+ years now) and thus voting could be an issue...
Dont worry, stay there and enjoy life in the north. No point worrying about the Dragons and voting..it wont change anything.

This Year?

Immortal
The media simply refuse to scrutinise the club. They’ll apply the blowtorch to the Titans, Parra, Penrith. Even Brisbane have been hammered yet we’re merely the punchline in a joke not worth telling.
It's funny you mentioned that. In the big weekend wrap Yvonne just laughed at the predicament of Dragons fans.