What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heritage R6 | Knights 8-6 Panthers @ Hunter | Sat 5.30pm

Round 6 result :: Knights vs Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rnb11

Juniors
Mullen just needs minor surgery in the next few days, he'll be right for the Titans game

As for Smith's tackle, I don't think he should get anything for it, maybe a week if anything but really it looked like he put no force into it, he might have had his arms around near his head but I couldn't see him actually slamming the Panther player's head downwards, it was just the way he grabbed him and came down on top of him.

He'll get named for the Kiwis today, at worst he'll just miss the Test and be right for the Titans too. We also get Gagai back woo!

We can't forget Kurt was removed from fullback to accomodate Boyd. I think personally, and from hearing it first hand, he has struggled to come to terms with it.

Rolla

Juniors
in attack i agree it was his worst game in a while but his defence was very good imo, 24 tackles 0 missed, it's good that both our halves are capable defenders

the whole teams defence has greatly improved

on smith there was nothing in it, 0 weeks

Great point regarding Roberts defence, it was very good. He just had an off day in attack with a few brain snaps, I'm not too concerned.

I'm happy to see a lot of people don't think Smith will cop a suspension. Makes me more confident that I'm wrong which is good news.

G.I.

Juniors
Wer'e a different side without Gagai. Leilua looked too muscly, was slow with no turn of foot.

Misanthrope

Staff member
It's a shame we need to play Kurt outside of #1. He was always so dangerous from fullback, but he's no disadvantaged by his own flexibility. Nowhere else we could really play Boyd if we have Kurt his old spot.

Nealo 12

Bench
What.... no one saw saw a head slam and the forearm crunch his head into the ground, you blokes want to take a good hard look at yourselves !

cram

Bench
What.... no one saw saw a head slam and the forearm crunch his head into the ground, you blokes want to take a good hard look at yourselves !

You might want to watch it again, there was a head slam but the forearm completely misses his head, if it had hit his head it would have been very ugly.

Rusty

Juniors
Most boring game of football ever.

Gidley is useless. Crab crab crab across the field, will he pass? No, he takes the tackle because is bombed all of his options.

rnb11

Juniors
Foxsports has Mullen missing 5-6 weeks if he has the surgery.

Last night they were making it sound like it was a minor surgery that he'll recover in a week or 2. f**k it. There's not too many times he opts to take surgery and continue to play on, hopefully they can fix him quicker without it but if its for the best maybe we just have to suck it up and play without him for a month

Apey

Staff member
How good was the press conference. Wayne was pleased. :sarcasm:

Yosh

Coach
Roberts needs to overcome this setback. He has been shut down 2 weeks in a row. If he can't overcome this then he'll never be a nrl level player. Honestly, I think he will and he'll go on to be the halfback we've all been asking for.

Any news on Snowden?

our attack was terrible, why were we so damn flat in attack?

We were flat against St George too. Flat and spread out too much.
Forwards made a bigger impression against teh Saints but we make it hard on them when we are so flat.
What I really want to see in attack is depth, running onto the ball with momentum and support players going through.
I reckon when we see that we'll see our best form.

Whats Doing

Bench
Roberts needs to overcome this setback. He has been shut down 2 weeks in a row. If he can't overcome this then he'll never be a nrl level player. Honestly, I think he will and he'll go on to be the halfback we've all been asking for.

Any news on Snowden?

Lets hope so about Roberts as we let a good one go in Albert Kelly who is killing it for the Titans

Last edited:
The lads are knackered. I think the bye is perfectly timed. Mullo gone for five weeks but I have heard that before. He usually heals very quickly.