What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey Boys n Girls

Stranger

Coach
Good luck this weekend peoples! Should be a cracker of a game, Farah and (eventually) Marshall up against Joey and Bedsey, cant wait!

J.Lo at 5/8 gives me some confidence, untill i see Kiddly as one of our play makers :lol:

Always had a soft spot for the tigpies with them being my local team, So goodluck and go the Knights :p

knights9

Juniors
i cant wait for this match, Its like a family rivalry for me seeing as most my family go for the tigers.

j_tig

Juniors
promises to be a good game! spewing i cant go - the one week i want an early game of soccer we get a late one!

Bicey_18

Bench
Yeah best of luck guys.. should be a ripper!!!

Johns and Buderus Vs Marshall and Farah *drools*

May the best team win on sunday

Palms

Juniors
Should be a cracker of a game with both teams now basically at full strength. Cannot wait!

Bicey_18

Bench
King Tigerman said:
tigers should win comfortably
hopefully bargearse pulls out the morning of the match make it a lot easier

Careful.. that comment may come back and bite you

Bicey_18

Bench
Nightstalker said:
Nah we have the Knights covered. Tigers by 12

lol i love it how some of you think its a gimme....

Lets see, you have 4 players backing up from tonight, 3 expected to be ruled out with injury in Gibbs, Galea and Halatau.... havent won back 2 back games this season... up against a fresh Newcastle outfit who have never lost to the Tigers with Joey .. and your confident you have us covered? I dont know how you come to that conclusion but I spose if we were the reigning premiers I would be too

On a serious note, Good luck guys, i hope its a cracker of a game and im sure these 2 top sides will be in the finals battling it out again.

knights9

Juniors
Palms said:
Should be a cracker of a game with both teams now basically at full strength. Cannot wait!

Yeah it should be a great game, unfortuently we're not we are missing Perry, Reynoldson, Newton and Tolar :( .

Lets see, you have 4 players backing up from tonight, 3 expected to be ruled out with injury in Gibbs, Galea and Halatau.... havent won back 2 back games this season... up against a fresh Newcastle outfit who have never lost to the Tigers with Joey

Gibbs was ok last week and since when is halatau injured and galea will be right

RABK

Referee
Very worried about this. Tigers have the potential to put us to the sword.

Best of luck to both teams, hope to see Campbelltown Stadium full.

Bench
I am refraining from going,as everytime I go to watch Wests Tigers against the Knights I am batting at 100%,losses that is.
So I will stay away for the good of the team.
Hope Dene plays,we can cover Gibbs and maybe Benny,just hope Joey has an off day.:D