What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey! Faiders fans...

Slackboy72

Coach
wha_happened.jpg

Pete Cash

Post Whore
To be honest most Raider supporters are good enough baiters that you are probably not going to have much luck with this thread. Good luck tho mate.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I am feeling a bit sorry for the OP here. I will give him a pity bite.

HEY f**kWIT I AM SO MAD AT YOUR POST WE LOST OUR BEST PLAYERS WHY DONT YOU f**k OFF YOUR POST HAS TROLLED ME SO GOOD OH MAN ALIVE IM MAD.

There you go mate :)

Slackboy72

Coach
Well 5 minutes to go it was 24-22.
I stop the car put the groceries away, turn on the radio.
24-40, game over.

WTF??

I don't know what happened but I sure as hell would like to know how you concede 18 points in 5 minutes.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Well 5 minutes to go it was 24-22.
I stop the car put the groceries away, turn on the radio.
24-40, game over.

WTF??

I don't know what happened but I sure as hell would like to know how you concede 18 points in 5 minutes.
You know I wondered the same thing, however rather than carry on like an arsehole and bait Raiders supporters I decided to read some freaking match reports.

Didgi

What I'd rather know is how we let in 22 points in 25 minutes to start the game. Dugan/Campese magic before they went off?

You know I wondered the same thing, however rather than carry on like an arsehole and bait Raiders supporters I decided to read some freaking match reports.

Uh-oh, sounds like we have a Raiders sympathiser here. Quit bitching.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Dugan magic. Campo only came on when Dugan went down injured. Dugan was running the show big time.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Slacky, I expected better from you - your use of a photograph to get a message across on this occasion is charlie bronson like in its mediocrity. A slain viking or a triumphant cowboy would have been a much better choice.

To answer your question about what happened - we got raped, hung, drawn, quartered and pissed on wild west style. Truly we were the faiders today.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
What I'd rather know is how we let in 22 points in 25 minutes to start the game. Dugan/Campese magic before they went off?

Well there was some Dugan magic. He snuck in two try assists before leaving the field.

Unfortunately for Campo he's stats read "1 tackle". Shattered for the bloke.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Uh-oh, sounds like we have a Raiders sympathiser here. Quit bitching.
Didgi stop trying to play with the big boys, they'll use you to get to your dad's expensive booze than piss on your face when you ask for a sip.