What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey! Faiders fans...

Walt Flanigan

Referee
personally I would never play with a dislocated pimple

Troll-fail.jpg

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol:

Interesting isnt it? Morris, Snowden and a host of others like Jennings dont get the benefit of the doubt but Sticky still names Dugan as fullback... must have absolutely gutted you Mrs Hayne.

Even when he's undoubtably going to miss the game with injury, the NSW coach still wants dugan at fullback over your boy.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
In twenty minutes using that as an average he would have set up 8 tries with 4 line breaks assists, 4 tackle breaks and 20 runs for 104 metres.

If parra supporters are the biggest bunch of clowns on the internet you are the deadset clown in chief.

S.R.

Juniors
Why isn't Fergo in the Blues team too though 69?

Can't get a Blue jersey big enough to fit over his melon?

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Loudstrat struggles for material big time. Give him a break.

To make things worse I heard he rolled his ankle badly when pinching Hayne's undies from the clothesline.

Walt Flanigan

Referee

No doubt he has an ego but at least he can back it up.

1 Try
16 runs for 176m
3 Offloads
1 Linebreak
7 Tackle Breaks

Bench
Canberra had some bad luck,but they led 22-0 and 24-22 with 6 to go,they also had the ball with 6 to go inside the Cowboys 30,at 26-22 down with 5mins to go,they had Williams at 7 and McCrone at 6 yet Tilse got the ball on the 5th at 24-22 Canberra 10 out,and Cowboys score.
Cowboys deserved their win,Canberra had many chances to kill the Cowboys off and couldn't do it.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
No doubt he has an ego but at least he can back it up.

1 Try
16 runs for 176m
3 Offloads
1 Linebreak
7 Tackle Breaks

He is insanely talented and I love the crazy winger. Too much focus is put on his occasional brain snaps because I want him to back himself as much as possible. I want him to live and die by it because he is a game breaker.

Still when it goes wrong he looks like a mong.

Raider_69

Post Whore

The same reason he does the things he does
he's too risky... sometimes it pays off, like the melbourne game, other times he runs himself into trouble as he did today

he's a freak talent, and does some absurdly good things but he hasnt learnt yet when its on and when its not, he's still learning about playing smarter

at club level you take the good with the bad, the times he runs himself into touch is dumb but you take that flair away from him and you dont get the chip and chase match winner v the storm a few weeks ago.
He'll be an origin regular when he learns to when to reign it in and when to take them on.