What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hey Manly

Stagger eel

Staff member
Nutzcraw said:
Fui Fui Moi Moi better than Brent Kite????

Ok now i've heard it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many times has Meow Meow played for NSW??

How many city or country jumpers has Meow Meow had??

I don't even know if the clowns aussie.. but if he's not than he can't even represent a 2nd tier nation

I will say that he's had a good year and has come on leaps and bounds since leaving the bunnies... but mate.. don't even bother throwing him in the class of Kite

Mark my words: FUI FUI MEOW MEOW WILL NEVER PLAY FOR NSW!

P.S - This reply is reffering too the claims that MEOW MEOW is better than Kite... as far as the game goes.. congrats

he'll never play for NSW because he's a kiwi..:roll:

Nutzcraw

Juniors
Nutzcraw said:
Fui Fui Moi Moi better than Brent Kite????

Ok now i've heard it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many times has Meow Meow played for NSW??

How many city or country jumpers has Meow Meow had??

I don't even know if the clowns aussie.. but if he's not than he can't even represent a 2nd tier nation

I will say that he's had a good year and has come on leaps and bounds since leaving the bunnies... but mate.. don't even bother throwing him in the class of Kite

Mark my words: FUI FUI MEOW MEOW WILL NEVER PLAY FOR NSW!

P.S - This reply is reffering too the claims that MEOW MEOW is better than Kite... as far as the game goes.. congrats

Replace NSW with NZ then

Dutchy

Immortal
eelavation said:
lol

they've been beating their chest and wanking their dicks all week and only Scottyj has found some courage in another thread to congratulate us.

where's Mr "I'll be here after the game, even if Parra win" CliffyIsGod?

I say what I think - positive or negative - right or wrong - I just call it like I see it.. If only all Footy fans were the same

Stagger eel

Staff member
scottyj said:
I say what I think - positive or negative - right or wrong - I just call it like I see it.. If only all Footy fans were the same

yep! and I acknowledged that...btw have you seen Cliffy boy???? he seems to have gone MIA.;-)

MSIH

Bench
lucablight said:
So your side was beaten by one with a nuffy for a halfback.

Um, last time I checked a Rugby League game is played between two teams of 17.

Gee some of you blokes are slow.

scottyeel

Bench
Mark my words: FUI FUI MEOW MEOW WILL NEVER PLAY FOR NSW
Replace NSW with NZ then
LOL, Fui was selected to play the test for NZ against GB a couple of weeks ago but Parramatta wouldn't release him.
How many times has Kite been selected for his country?

scottyeel

Bench
MSIH said:
Um, last time I checked a Rugby League game is played between two teams of 17.

Gee some of you blokes are slow.
:lol: Have another read, no-one said it wasn't played by any less than 17.
Talk about slow.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
scottyeel said:
:lol: Have another read, no-one said it wasn't played by any less than 17.
Talk about slow.
someone get the shovel out for this clown just digging himself a bigger hole :)

Freak2

Juniors
Who does Manly play coming off the Bye.

I hopes it's Souths because they will beat Manly.

Teams coming off the bye lately have a very poor record. Can see Manly in the same predicament as last year. 8th Position 1st team out!!

QldEagle01

Juniors
Listening to all you self pitying para suporters whinge even though you won. Its a crack up. Like a Civil War regardless of win loose or draw.

sooperdooper

First Grade
gee some on these manly supporters are shocking, in saying that we have some fools as well....

Kite can play who ever is saying he cant is just being bias... However i dont think he is that great to be a NSW player or AUS player.