What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi

I see you are all still a bunch of idiots... I guess nothing has changed since i have been gone these last 21 weeks.

Agent Mulder

Bench
Chicken_Hunter said:
I see you are all still a bunch of idiots... I guess nothing has changed since i have been gone these last 21 weeks.

Yeah, Well who the f**k are you anyway? Do you own this place?

Immortal said:
Says he, who has been counting the weeks since he left here

I was actually counting the weeks i have spent on course, which just happens to coincide to when i was last here.

Yeah, Well who the f**k are you anyway? Do you own this place?

I am CH and yes i do own this place

hey CH

whats hanging

Hi Twizzle, i missed you.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Chicken_Hunter said:
I was actually counting the weeks i have spent on course, which just happens to coincide to when i was last here.

So the only reason you left here is because you had to do a course? That may be the saddest thing I've ever heard

chloe

Juniors
Chicken_Hunter said:
I'd like to disagree, but I can't.

Twizzle said:
how goes the army, did you get to shoot any chooks ?

Its the Air Force twizzle.. May as well be army seeing that i am on an army base, there are 20 army people in my class and my instructors are all army.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Chicken_Hunter said:
Its the Air Force twizzle.. May as well be army seeing that i am on an army base, there are 20 army people in my class and my instructors are all army.

so did you get to bomb any chooks

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
Hi CH,
How was it?
Why didnt you staple the army boys heads to the train tracks?
Last i heard of you the base had a no alcohol policy!

Latest posts