What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

High Performance Update: Off-Season

getsmarty

Immortal
High Performance Update: Off-Season
Thu 8th September, 07:00AM
A A

St George Illawarra Dragons Head of Medical and Performance Tony Ayoub provides an update on the team heading into the off-season.

Ayoub provides an update on prop Russell Packer (shoulder) as well as departing hooker Mitch Rein (shoulder) who will both undergo respective surgery during this period.

http://www.dragons.com.au/news/2016/09/08/high_performance_upd.html

SAP58

Juniors
Aitken certainly didnt set the world on fire last year but someone sees something good about him or he has some good photos. What is great to see is Willie Talau comming through the coaching ranks, the junior players have a lot of good words about his man management and coaching ability, he and Woolf have a big job ahead to get our defence back to first grade standard.

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
So many train and trial players, with real opportunities to make it. Hope this pushes them to the next level, and we uncovered some real diamonds
Yes, for all of these train and trialists, the chance is there if they want it badly enough. Presumably they all have talent, but just need to get to a higher level.

denis preston

First Grade
I really hope Haran is doing a great job but if things go pear shaped this season surely he has to be accountable?
4 spots to fill to bolster the middle. I’d guess we already have a couple of players ready to sign when the cap is confirmed. Hopefully good signings. Who is Aaron Hurst ? Had to laugh at his comment that the Dragons is a club that produces coaches !!!

randomdragon

Juniors
I really hope Haran is doing a great job but if things go pear shaped this season surely he has to be accountable?
4 spots to fill to bolster the middle. I’d guess we already have a couple of players ready to sign when the cap is confirmed. Hopefully good signings. Who is Aaron Hurst ? Had to laugh at his comment that the Dragons is a club that produces coaches !!!
I know I laughed at that part too… such a dumb comment to make? He coached in the junior Illawarra leagues I believe, he has more to him than Bronx does.

possm

Coach
Sure that policy does not just apply from now on, it should also apply for the period he has been in the GM Football position. I say, replace Haran, Griffin, and Doust right now.

Latest posts