What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

High Performance Updates

denis preston

First Grade
I still want to know how the heck did Cronk play the GF?
If Widdop was at the roosters, would he have played in the semi he missed for us?
I still want to know how the heck did Cronk play the GF?
If Widdop was at the roosters, would he have played in the semi he missed for us?

Or more to the point Bellyache must have had a plan if Cronk played ? Didn't look like it.I know he was standing back so far but in retrospect the fact they didn't pressure the "hero " by running at him in numbers with the ball in their hands .Bet he is still sweating over the game .

denis preston

First Grade
Westfund High Performance Update: 2019 pre-season
Head of Athletic Performance Nathan Pickworth joins us for an update on how the players are faring in the early stages of pre-season, how their return is structured and when our injured players are set to return.

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2018/11/14/westfund-high-performance-update-2019-pre-season/

Well that may explain Host's perceived lack of improvement last season when he did play.Complete shoulder reconstruction !! Hope he is raring to go in 19 as he could be very handy as a replacement forward.

getsmarty

Immortal
Westfund High Performance Update: Round 9
St George Illawarra Dragons head of athletic performance Nathan Pickworth talks us through the Dragons casualty ward ahead of Magic Round against the New Zealand Warriors.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Pickworth is getting great at saying a lot without saying anything. Mind you the interviewer must have pre-approved questions as we already had an injury update from Widdop himself a few weeks ago. Mentioned Blacker, Allgood and Nicholls all had injuries, but like what were they, how serious etc, only they are ok this week to play. Spare me days!!!!

George Dragon

Juniors
Pickworth is getting great at saying a lot without saying anything. Mind you the interviewer must have pre-approved questions as we already had an injury update from Widdop himself a few weeks ago. Mentioned Blacker, Allgood and Nicholls all had injuries, but like what were they, how serious etc, only they are ok this week to play. Spare me days!!!!
Blacker has a pec injury
Allgood rib cartilage
Nichols reinjured his shoulder.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Heard on NRL tonight yesterday that Widdop is reportedly seeing the surgeon today regarding him starting to work out on his shoulder and may be back in 4 weeks....seems like a waste of time if you ask me ...to little to late Im afraid