What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Highlights-2021

Black Diamond

Juniors
Sorry but my highlight was a bit different - Panthers v Raiders at home.

The implosion of the Raiders players followed by the Panther Fans doing the Viking Clap....

Great night.
That was the night we picked up the "arrogant" tag and Ricky had a big cry because our boys and our fans were apparently so disrespectful.

Yep great night 🤣

Last edited:

Black Diamond

Juniors
His life, but no one else’s.

He knows he did the wrong thing.

He really needs to recognise and acknowledge this before he can move on and bring closure to it.
He signed a contract with another club to commence at that club once his contract was up at the club he was contracted to. It was in fact Tigers that asked him to leave early.

He doesnt need to acknowledge anything. You need to acknowledge that this happened 3 years ago and you need to stop sooking, let it go and move on.

He signed a contract with another club to commence at that club once his contract was up at the club he was contracted to. It was in fact Tigers that asked him to leave early.

He doesnt need to acknowledge anything. You need to acknowledge that this happened 3 years ago and you need to stop sooking, let it go and move on.
Don’t you f**king tweak the Tigers tail…

1BEF2424-BDC3-4B1E-942B-6ED597176A0F.jpeg

All of this is because of your poor leadership.

And I wonder which males appeared in Mays filthy sex tape?

Yes I know, should I ring up Kenty?

Last edited:
Oh dear, you really do have problems you sad, sad person.

Run along now.
Don’t invite me to a rumble and expect to get out of it without a momento.

I can’t remember how many of your brain dead juvenile delinquents supported that pervert May.

Set the game back 50 years and added to the stereotyping of its fans.

Because this piece of refuse wanted the last word.

Where was Ivan in support of the victims??

Last edited:
Was Ivan there for Mays victim?

He has a daughter and wife doesn’t he?

Would he be there for them or the pervert taking footage of them.

Is he a man or alien rodent in human costume?

You be the judge.

Last edited:

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Was Ivan there for Mays victim?

He has a daughter and wife doesn’t he?

Would he be there for them or the pervert taking footage of them.

Is he a man or human rodent?

You be the judge.

I've noticed you're back to your 'editing best' again.

Enjoy the 10 years without playing finals.

Meanwhile the Penrith Panthers have their 3rd premiership. Now that means Penrith have 2 more premierships than W/T.

Enjoy the off season being a sad sack.

Meanwhile I rewatch the Penrith Panther wins of 2021, especially the finals and the best of all the Grand final

Just remember you can always do this:

soc123_au

Staff member
Don’t you f**king tweak the Tigers tail…

View attachment 54926

All of this is because of your poor leadership.

And I wonder which males appeared in Mays filthy sex tape?

Yes I know, should I ring up Kenty?
What team are you going to support next year? I guess it cant be the Tigers given Lauries support of Tyrones post. I know you have seen and acknowledged existence of the post, so ignorance won't fly.

If you are going to choose a hill to die on, then stand your ground. Selective moral outrage is for cowards. Are you a man of principle or a whiny bitch? If you are the man you claim to be I look forward to your attacks on the Tigers in their forum for being such a morally bankrupt organisation to employ a player that would support a cretin such as Tyrone May. If you are just a whiny bitch, shut the f**k up and jog on.

Your clubs stony cold public silence on Mays ugly and gratuitous statements, says a lot about the lack of leadership at the Panthers.

You should be protesting and writing in to the club to apologise and/or condemn in a statement.

As I’ve said, I’m banning your sponsors products from home and work, because your club tolerates this kind of shite.

I

Hooked

Juniors
Winning the Comp.

Beating the R13 Premiers in round 24.

Beating the Roosters.

Beating Parramatta 4 times, including the trial.

Daine Laurie celebrating in a Panthers jersey.

Beating the Storm twice!

Thrashing Laundry's Dogs after he bitched all off-season.

Beating the Raiders, then hearing about how we were to blame for all their problems.

And finally Winning the Comp and shoving it up the arse of all the haters!

Black Diamond

Juniors
Your clubs stony cold public silence on Mays ugly and gratuitous statements, says a lot about the lack of leadership at the Panthers.

You should be protesting and writing in to the club to apologise and/or condemn in a statement.

As I’ve said, I’m banning your sponsors products from home and work, because your club tolerates this kind of shite.

I
Do you ever let anything go? Same shit, different day with you, its getting very monotonous.

soc123_au

Staff member

I
So your star fullback publicly supporting May is ok, but the Panthers as a club and their sponsors not being drawn into the slanging match is not ok? Just making sure I have your stance on the matter correct?

Latest posts