What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Highlights-2021

I hate the fact such a fine kid was tarnished undeservedly.

Just enjoyed a moment for his former friends and team mates.

Social media can be so cruel. Which is perhaps the reason I don’t have anything to do with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or whatever other platforms there are.
Me either actually.

But he did say sorry which was right and he was forgiven.

We pay his wages and our young fans love him. Everyone looks up to him and he broke a few hearts. Anyway…

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade

Silverdale Why do you spend so much time on the Penrith Panthers forum. Are you like the lady I saw in 2004 at an Eels home game. All dressed in Parramatta's colours. Expensiove jersey on. Cheering for the Eels.

When it became very obvious that Parramatta were going to lose badly. She took off her Parramatta jersey and hiding in plain site was a Penrith Panthers 2003 grand final Tee Shirt.

Silverdale you remind of that lady.

Prentending to sprout hate and bile, but underneath it all you've passionately obbsessed by all things Penrith Panthers, and the Clearys young and old.

You don't like it. But like a fetish fantasy you can't help yourself can you........?

Penrith Panthers take up so much headspace (especially Ivan and Nathan) there's not much room for anything else.🥰😘☺️

Latest posts