What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Highlights-2021

Munky

Coach
Having some fun reverse trolling a Saints fan giving us shit in the main forum. Nothing quite like pointing out that a Matt Elliot coached team came second on the ladder the year a Stormless team won the comp.

murraymob

Coach
I was devastated when Penrith won the comp, though the disgraceful and inept post celebrations actually has me feeling a lot better, clearly, ability doesn’t buy you class…..Go the mighty panfers!!! 😬
Go cuddle your wooden spoon collection .you lot have got more than any other club .i bet you are a closet panther .we don’t care if you hate us because we are the champions

murraymob

Coach
My other highlights are we have become the team everybody hates .that can be used by us no doubt as extra motivation .manly and Melbourne have has this as the belly fire up for years .we have taken the mantle now
I don’t give a stuff what others think we are the mighty panthers battlers hard working people . Up the panthers

Hooked

Juniors
eight_col_211003NRLGrandFinalAAPl_17.jpg

So far, so good. The blu-tac seems to be holding up.

View attachment 55043
Really well secured.

@murraymob is going to lose $400 on the one cent machines, steal a working trophy and try to fence them at Cash-o-Rama at the Mulgoa homemaker centre. Or he could trade them in for set of ice skates and the mysterious ladies watches

The home maker one where you slip into the tunnel heading south and fang it through the round about.

Brake suddenly for Daine Laurie still being a yahoo.

Daine got into a lot of trouble for that photo.

He should have put a bag over his head, then he would have been ok.

Last edited:

Kilkenny

Coach
Really well secured.

@murraymob is going to lose $400 on the one cent machines, steal a working trophy and try to fence them at Cash-o-Rama at the Mulgoa homemaker centre. Or he could trade them in for set of ice skates and the mysterious ladies watches

The home maker one where you slip into the tunnel heading south and fang it through the round about.

Brake suddenly for Daine Laurie still being a yahoo.

Daine got into a lot of trouble for that photo.

He should have put a bag over his head, then he would have been ok.
Daine did nothing wrong. So sad the media beat up around it.

Daine did nothing wrong. So sad the media beat up around it.
He got into big trouble Killer.

But he gets a leave pass from me because he broke his leg fighting for his Tigers.

We made him publicly apologise, unlike your bosses. They haven’t said anything about the bad things that your players have done.

Now everyone thinks us westies are scum.

C443F248-C575-42DF-AD61-89D3F9381CAE.jpeg
The big kebab shop on the high st had a lot of Panthers bunting for the gf.

Order:

Regular Beef kebab with bbq sauce
Chicken kebab with lettuce, tomatoes and cheese
Beef kebab Combo with extra meat and Coke for the drink.

There’s more nutrition in one kebab than all the menu items in McDonalds combined.

In fact the new cardboard straws have a higher health rating than the chemical splodge drink your slurping.

Last edited:

Black Diamond

Juniors

But he gets a leave pass from me because he broke his leg fighting for his Tigers.

We made him publicly apologise, unlike your bosses. They haven’t said anything about the bad things that your players have done.

View attachment 55131

Order:

F**k off dickhead. He was supporting his mates. You probably don't understand the concept of mateship.

Kilkenny

Coach

View attachment 55131

Order:

I hate the fact such a fine kid was tarnished undeservedly.

Just enjoyed a moment for his former friends and team mates.

Social media can be so cruel. Which is perhaps the reason I don’t have anything to do with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or whatever other platforms there are.

Latest posts