What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Highlights-2021

DinkyDi

Juniors
Now that we are 2021 premiers, I would like to know what your proud moments are, apart from the premiership.

Mine are:
1. The defense.
2. The victories against the Eels, three in total.
3. The victories against the Rabbitohs, including the only game that mattered.
4. The victories against the Storm, especially the one which ended their season.
5. The Panther origin debut players.
6. The partnership of Luai, and Cleary.
7. The premiership.

chrisD

Coach
Season for the purists, not one for highlights. Won on contact but not in attack, we were very good with the ball in contact but not special, but in defence we were special.

soc123_au

Staff member
The never give up mindset this year is probably the highlight for me. I don't recall a team with this resolve. Certainly not a Penrith side.

Individually it would be Nathan's kicking game. Death by 1000 cuts. This lad is destined for greatness.

Moment is Nathan and Ivan's hug at fulltime last night. What a moment for both of them. Even @The Silverdale Phantom would have softened at the sight of that.

The never give up mindset this year is probably the highlight for me. I don't recall a team with this resolve. Certainly not a Penrith side.

Individually it would be Nathan's kicking game. Death by 1000 cuts. This lad is destined for greatness.

Moment is Nathan and Ivan's hug at fulltime last night. What a moment for both of them. Even @The Silverdale Phantom would have softened at the sight of that.
I was somewhat moved for young Nate ( deserved cc) but not Ivan.

As a parent what would you give to share a moment like that with one of your Children? Ivan made the best decision of his life.
His life, but no one else’s.

He knows he did the wrong thing.

He really needs to recognise and acknowledge this before he can move on and bring closure to it.

soc123_au

Staff member
Not my integrity Socky.

But I’m genuinely happy for Nate, I’ve always backed him as you know. Even through the Tik Tok drama.

I’m not teaching my kids to put their humanity and character aside for selfish success. That’s not a life.

I’d give Nate a hug in celebration, sure.
I'd agree with that up until the last few weeks. Some of the bile you have posted regarding Nathan has been horrendous. I thought you were better than that.

I'd agree with that up until the last few weeks. Some of the bile you have posted regarding Nathan has been horrendous. I thought you were better than that.
I suggest you have me confused with another.

You’d best provide evidence, so I can know of the allegation against me.

Last edited:
I'll skim through the thread in the souths forum again later. If the posts I'm thinking of weren't you I'll apologise.
If you can be bothered! I’m not after any apology either.

I think Nate is a phenomenal footy player and hasn’t let anyone down about anything.

Even his taunt on Cody after the intercept was all gamesmanship, letting off some steam.

It was awful to see it publicised and for him to be accused of bad sportsmanship. He has doesn’t have a bad bone in his body.

Latest posts