What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hindmarsh for SOO

roopy

Referee
I have to say that Hindmarsh was the best player on the field in a well beaten Eels side. Him and Simpson should get the vacant SOO spots IMO.

El Diablo

Post Whore
What is Simpson's record like? He should get at the very least a week for the elbows to Peterson

Menzies will probably get a spot.

legend

Coach
I think all three should get a spot as Fletcher is also at long odds to play in the third game apparently.

Johns also has some concerns because this is the third time he has been caught doing the late forearm to the head. In 2001 he did it to Dykes, he did something similar this year and now another forearm. He will have quite a loading and will probably face three to four matches if the judiciary are fair dinkum.

I'd bring in Gower for Johns if he does get suspended.

Kiwi

First Grade
roopy said:
I have to say that Hindmarsh was the best player on the field in a well beaten Eels side. Him and Simpson should get the vacant SOO spots IMO.

What game were you watching? The only Eel that stood out was Side Show Bob Peterson.

roopy

Referee
Kiwi said:
roopy said:

What game were you watching? The only Eel that stood out was Side Show Bob Peterson.

I was at the game Kiwi, so I don't know how it came up on TV, but Hindmarsh was everywhere. He chased every kick, backed up every run, seemed to make a lot of hitups and tackles. He was also hitting hard in tackles so many of the moves to spread the ball were because players didn't want to run into Hindmarsh.

Sometimes TV doesn't show everything that happens off the ball, but at the ground you could see that Hindmarsh had the Knights worried and was working his bum off, it was a pity none of the rest of them had much impact. Solamona had an even bigger game in reserve grade. He completely tore the reggies to bits for a 50 odd point win.

Sideshow Bob has always been one of my favourites. I used to love watching the combination he and Kurt Gidley had going in reserve grade. Kurt would make the gap and Petersen would motor through it - magic.

midas

Juniors
Two games back after a four month layoff-the last thing we need is for Hindy to play SOO.

PJ Marshal

Coach
Dude%20WTF.gif

Hurriflatch

Referee
Give the Knights fans a break they have problably had the last 2 years medically removed from their memories and back in 2003 Hindy wasn't a Origin walkup start