What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hindmarsh

bartman

Immortal
Hindmarsh_N_5090201_E.jpg

:(

Angry_eel

First Grade
They reckoned he didn't have alot of pain so he has broken the ligament with which being injured you can still play but smith reckoned it was bad.

Redback71

First Grade
at least we showed we can win without at him and with only a 3 man bench as well.
but how unfair will it be if we make the gf and win and hindy is unable to play.

if that happens at least he gets another chance next year with the same squad unlike steve price.

PJ Marshal

Coach
morrison has a big job on his hands

if hindy is to comeback he wont be back until the grand final at least

dazeely

First Grade
we need wags more than ever now. not of the same class of hindy but in a similar mould. how did wags go in PL?

Miss_Eels

Juniors
We have the depth to cover him; I'm disappointed for him not being able to play in the finals. I'm sure he'll be upset, knowing the kind of person he looks to be. Hopefully, for his sake, he'll be back but Smith said "it's not flash"....we'll just have to wait and see:(

dazeely

First Grade
wags is looked up to by the younger brigade. need his experience and work ethic now more than ever.

KevinArnold

Juniors
I think the second half indicates that Nathan isn't the be all and end all of this team. It is a team game and the boys showed what they can do. We can cover for him.....[-o<

dazeely

First Grade
weren't we lost or shell shocked straight after him leaving the field. good to see the team lift and slowly work back into the rythem. Looked pumped at half time in the sheds.

Miss_Eels

Juniors
dazeely said:
weren't we lost or shell shocked straight after him leaving the field. good to see the team lift and slowly work back into the rythem. Looked pumped at half time in the sheds.

That is so true. Not only did the crowd go a little quiet but you could just feel the team sort of “put their heads down” a little. It took them a small while to get used to him not being there. I’m glad they overcame that, they’re not a one man team. They can do this with or without Hindy.

dazeely

First Grade
confidence wise it would have had a huge impact on the team. If we lost it would have been catastrophic. Mentally tough to come back from as they would have started doubting themselves as to whether they could win without him.

Angry_eel

First Grade
is all good, he'll be playing in a few weeks, all the parra supporters will be praying for him.