What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hindy and Burts last game.

Kornstar

Coach
Will tomorrow at roughly 8:15pm be an acceptable moment for a man to shed a tear?

2 of my favourites leaving the game at the same time, I get emotional thinking about........

when i think about hindy and burt going but tautai and esi tonga staying i will not only be crying but screaming as well

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Apparently on Triple M they were talking something about Eels memebers not getting there home game ANZ seats and instead getting their away ANZ seats. Anyone hear that??

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Someone at the club might've heard about ME's sitting on laps idea. They could fill the stadium twice.

We might get 200k there tomorrow!

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
I have a 12 hour night shift tonight and then a 4 hour drive to Sydney for the game. I wont be crying, ill be sleeping.

Just want to wish you all, and Hindy good luck for tomorrow night.

He would have to be my favourite player who has never played for the Sharks.

One of the greatest club-men to have ever played the game, he'll be missed by every true follower of Rugby League.

Suitman

Post Whore

One of the greatest club-men to have ever played the game, he'll be missed by every true follower of Rugby League.

Nice post mate, now buy a ticket and get out and farewell him yourself, ya Bastard Squad. :)

Suity

strider

Post Whore

oh - tears are welling already

Joely01

Bench
Instead of the Krispy Kreme Stands ANZ should organize some Kleenex stands. Better business.