What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hindy on 2KY this moring.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hindy was interviewed by TK and Ritchie this morning just after 7 to talk about their little training run today. He said he's approx 3 weeks away in recovering from a wrist operation he had recently when asked by the boys who were fatty's in the squad, he was very reluctant to say but he did give Michael Vella, Michael Witt and Nathen Cayless a searve about their weight not sure whether he was geeing up or not!!...Widdos name was not mentioned at all.

He was then asked who has impressed him the most and without even thinking he said Aaron Cannings. He said he couldn't believe how fast he was for a big bloke.

half

Coach
can't believe i missed it. hindy is literally the funniest man on earth

thanks for the update, eelavation

Eelementary

Post Whore
I never doubted that Cannings was a hugely talented player.

Great news but!

What does he mean, though, that Witty has weight issues?

half

Coach
2ky has the big sports breakfast every morning where they talk about all sports, and union

PB

Bench
2KY used to have the big sports breakfast where they talked about sports. Now they have the shortened version called "The Big Sports breakfast" where they talk about racing and occaisionally other sports.! I quit that show about 3 months ago, which was disapointing cause i did like it.