What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hindy on referees

strider

Post Whore
This is a bit from a foxsports article about the charged players from the weekend ...

http://foxsports.news.com.au/story/0,8659,19368917-23214,00.html
Eels No.7 Smith was charged with grade-five contrary conduct after he pushed referee Hampstead in the dying seconds of Friday's clash with the Dragons.
Smith reacted after Hampstead blew his whistle but called play on after the halfback had taken the ball from an Eels scrum with Parramatta looking to mount a last-ditch attack to win the game.
"There's so many times when you'd like to throttle the referee but you can't do it," Eels back rower Nathan Hindmarsh said.
"He's slipped up a bit.
"I've seen him. He's a bit down, he's done something he shouldn't have done, which was understandable.
"It was just a bit of a brain explosion and he wishes he wouldn't have done it."
Smith will get four weeks with an early plea, but the suspension also seems set to cost the young half a New Zealand Test jersey, with the Kiwis yesterday revealing he was one of five NRL players they wished to recruit for this month's match against Great Britain.

THROTTLE THE BASTARDS !!!! :fist:

:lol:

Nikki

Coach
I just saw it on the news and Hindy was giggling his way thru it. lol. God I miss that kid!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
he has said what everyone feels,

normaly they just spit out cliches

James_Hardie

Juniors
Honestly it was wrong, but if that is the most aggressive push Jeremy has,, then it is no wonder that Jason Williams hammered him.

forward pass

Coach
James_Hardie said:
Honestly it was wrong, but if that is the most aggressive push Jeremy has,, then it is no wonder that Jason Williams hammered him.

That was a different Jeremy Smith !