What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hindy out...

Parra Steve

Juniors
Its a blow but i think we can win without him. Like DA said we were able to beat the cowboys earlier this year without hindy, who says we can't do it again.

yy_cheng

Coach
Why am I more relaxed about this game than the previous few?

Hmmm. I hope the boys don't feel this relaxed.

Fee

Juniors
Why am I more relaxed about this game than the previous few?

Hmmm. I hope the boys don't feel this relaxed.

Is it because we are already in the finals? I am glad you are relaxed because I am not, its over 3 hrs to kick off and I am so nervous.8-[

mickdo

Coach
1) We're already in the finals
2) If we lose, our confidence won't be too dented because we have an escape clause with Hindy not playing
3) We're already in the finals ;-)

plenty of positives there mickdo, but really we need to keep this run going if we are a chance of winning the whole thing.
Enjoy the Ride!

Daneel

Bench
12) If we lose, our confidence won't be too dented because we have an escape clause with Hindy not playing

I did read somewhere ando believing that we are a good chance of playing the dragons first week in the finals and not wanting to use all his aces in this game. Maybe thats his plan. Plus if we do win and have to play the dragons again it might be a dent to their confidence knowing that hindy will be back for the next game.

yy_cheng

Coach
I did read somewhere ando believing that we are a good chance of playing the dragons first week in the finals and not wanting to use all his aces in this game. Maybe thats his plan. Plus if we do win and have to play the dragons again it might be a dent to their confidence knowing that hindy will be back for the next game.

Yup, run on side and position changes:

1. FFMM
2. Mateo
3. Tahu
4. JoeyG
5. Mannah
6. Hayne
7. Lowrie
8. Burt
9. K Keating
10. Reddy
11. INU
12. Grothe
13. TBA

that should confuse the Drags

EELICIT

Juniors
Weve won plenty of games without hindy from memory, so this one shouldnt be any different.... EELS by 20+

junior009

Juniors
Hindy is still an awesome player, and a major part of our team, but, he isn't as important to the team as he has been in previous years. If that makes any sense.

Latest posts