What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hindy out...

Daneel

Bench
Weve won plenty of games without hindy from memory, so this one shouldnt be any different.... EELS by 20+

I'm sure i read somewhere that in the last 4 years we have played 15 games without hindy winning only 4. However i think his absence this time or though still a big loss will be felt less than on previous occaisions.

Raudonikis

Juniors
i will he cant touch me or he get sacked

You are a perfect example of why the first load should always be spat out.I am only guessing but i would have to think you would have to be the all time biggest goose to have ever entered LU

lingard

Coach
all good points
the captaincy however may be something that entices jarryd to hang around longer then he otherwise may have....

It seems Hollywood would prefer Jarryd Hayne to leave the club. And I think he is right. I think what this club now needs to do is prove to themselves and others that they can win a comp without the best fullback in the world. (Just to boost their confidence, you understand) :roll:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
You are a perfect example of why the first load should always be spat out.I am only guessing but i would have to think you would have to be the all time biggest goose to have ever entered LU
:lol: I told him weeks ago he was should have been a bedsheet job........

Latest posts