What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hindy out...

now is a great time to lose him (i'd rather he play) cause we are playing full of confidence and have the players around him to take up the slack. Better toi rest him this week and have him right for next week...Should be a good game either way.

Parra Guru

Coach
I would have thought finishing as high up on the ladder as possible was the ideal situation so for everyone to be saying stuff like "now's the time to have him resting" should really give themselves an uppercut.

Momentum is everything going into the Finals. This should be treated as a finals match.

Fee

Juniors
I would have thought finishing as high up on the ladder as possible was the ideal situation so for everyone to be saying stuff like "now's the time to have him resting" should really give themselves an uppercut.

Momentum is everything going into the Finals. This should be treated as a finals match.

Totally agree, we need to just keep winning. Dont think we can afford to say "aww doesnt matter if we dont win now that were in the finals", thats justa cop out.:x

If it is as bad as they say it is i.e. can barely walk, are you telling me you would want him to play this week (when it is not so critical) and possibly make it worse and rule him out for next weeks game, which is critical...

Idealy, having him play is best case, but i wouldnt risk making it worse.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Our Captain after Cayless leaves will be Hindy. His deputy will be Burty if he's still around. That gives us three years to find a replacement captain.

Mannah captained the NYC quite well. I'd also be looking at Reddy who has a good head on his shoulders. If Morts is still around in 3 years you might wanna look at him, also.

The last person you'd ant to give it to is HaHa, who will most likely sell herself to the highest bidder sometime in the future (if not at the end of this year).

Give Fui the captaincy... no ref will have the balls to take Fui on.
The Eels will get all the penalties even when they've erred.

Conflict resolution with Fui..... no talking,.........
just a few ooohhhs, uuggggs and urrrrrrs
and ref says "OK Fui,..... I get it,.... penalty to Eels"
131241-fuifui-moimoi.jpg

Boooooooooooo Casper
icon7.gif

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Well there goes my ever reliable Fantasy League captain on GF weekend. To top it off I have no trades left...........bugger.

Parra Guru

Coach
If it is as bad as they say it is i.e. can barely walk, are you telling me you would want him to play this week (when it is not so critical) and possibly make it worse and rule him out for next weeks game, which is critical...

Idealy, having him play is best case, but i wouldnt risk making it worse.

Not saying that at all, but to make out he's not a huge loss and that it's not such a bad thing is just a joke, considering where we're sitting on the ladder. Some people have short memories. Wasn't too long ago that he carried the whole team on his back.

Complacency just gives me the sh*ts. Look at what complacency has done for the Dragons.

Well there goes my ever reliable Fantasy League captain on GF weekend. To top it off I have no trades left...........bugger.

I can solely blame my PF loss on the Dragons contingent in my team!

Fee

Juniors
80 mins for Mateo will be a positive.

I dont know whether he could handle that quite yet , didnt he have 47mins last week. They should give him say 60mins, just build him up to more mins game by game.

I'm pretty sure it's Kogorah.

They had to nominate a while ago and there was a big fuss about how it was going to be there and not at a bigger Stadium like SFS.

Latest posts