What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hindy

FUIFUI_MOIMOI

Juniors
He's dead set got to be the fastest 2nd rower out. Just watched the parraTV video, EELs had a day off on Monday but hindy and tim smith came in to do some extra work and hindy is so fast .... If smith throws hindy a good ball in the real competition and he hits some space its all over. Hindy has lost no speed from surgery. T.Smith looks so keen to get back :D Archie is in the video as well , hes so adorable! Future eels player.

Nikki

Coach
FUIFUI_MOIMOI said:
He's dead set got to be the fastest 2nd rower out. Just watched the parraTV video, EELs had a day off on Monday but hindy and tim smith came in to do some extra work and hindy is so fast .... If smith throws hindy a good ball in the real competition and he hits some space its all over. Hindy has lost no speed from surgery. T.Smith looks so keen to get back :D Archie is in the video as well , hes so adorable! Future eels player.

With all the shootings and death threats going around at the moment, please dont use those two words as your opening sentence... :shock: :lol:

yy_cheng

Coach
speed is not hindy's problem, it's that jink he has before he hits the line that slows him down

Grail

Juniors
FUIFUI_MOIMOI said:
He's dead set got to be the fastest 2nd rower out.

I'd think there'd be a few faster. Anthony Watmough, SBW spring to mind pretty quickly as fast backrowers.

The Colonel

Immortal
1 Eyed TEZZA said:
Ryan Hoffman, Mitchel Aubusson, Ben Creagh and Rangi Chase to name a few.

Rangi Chase isn't a back rower and Aubusson has played more 5/8 and centre so far in his career.

Hindy would still be up there.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
The Colonel said:
Rangi Chase isn't a back rower and Aubusson has played more 5/8 and centre so far in his career.

Hindy would still be up there.

I must of meant Chase Stanley.

I remember last year Wayne Pearce said that Mitch Aubusson was a back rower with alot of speed.

The Colonel

Immortal
1 Eyed TEZZA said:
I must of meant Chase Stanley.

I remember last year Wayne Pearce said that Mitch Aubusson was a back rower with alot of speed.

Stanley has played most of his football in first grade at wing and centre and is being used in the backrow as the depth the Dragons have in the backline is reasonably impressive at present. His foray into the pack against Souths was highly unimpressive.

Aubusson is probably going to end up in the backrow but has played first grade at centre/five eight moreso.

If you are naming centre/back rowers there are plenty who are much quicker than Hindy in that respect. As a backrower wholly and solely he is up there.

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
who cares if he is the fastest or not, he is the best 2nd rower in the world and thats what counts people ;)

Latest posts