What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hindy's 2024 Trials Super Thread

Gronk

Staff member
Who do we think starts at left centre in this trial? Harper or Superman?

Also, where is Momoisea?
The other Eels podcast with Fordy, Burty Ham etc said that there is a NSW Cup trial after the SG Ball Game.

JokerEel

Coach
Count down to Trial game 1 of the season( last week didn't count)

It's good to See Drew Hutchinson at the dogs every time we played him at The Roosters he was their best player. Hopefully the dogs shit players bring him down.

Wally21

Bench
Salmon might prove to be the best value for money signing that the windbag Gould made for this season. Looks good. Cue the puns…

JokerEel

Coach
Out of last night's game Paps and His 2 wingers impressed me from the Storm Jontay will get a game or 2 in the NRL.

Dogs I don't know they attacked ok but defence wise were pretty bad I can see fitness being an issue and clubs with strong forward packs rolling over them.

Their right side winger/centre went well I'm attack.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I take nothing from Trials like literally its all about getting through scot-free injury wise.

I remember years we have been outstanding and went on to win the spoon.

At least we ain't playing Newcastle we have belted them in 2018 & 2023 in trial games looked like premiership contenders and have started the season horribly and missed the finals.

Then other years we look clueless against Penrith and gone on to start the year like a house on fire.

84 Baby

Referee
What are people’s thoughts on Xerri now? Do people think ASADA tested him regularly during his ban?