What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hindy's 2024 Trials Super Thread

King-Gutho94

Coach
That’s the third player I’ve heard say “I think we are heading off on Monday or Tuesday” with regards to Vegas

Are these guys just totally stupid and don’t know if they’ll be on a plane in less than 2 days or not, or is the NRL so disorganised they literally haven’t locked in flights ?
There footballers I reckon most wouldn't know who they are playing in round 3 and what day they are playing.

Funny seeing Nath Brown defending alongside Jake Arthur who we know he doesn’t rate
But to be fair, Nathan might be fine with Jake as a person - and just didn't rate BA's tactical selection of Jake as a 5min bench 17, and wasting minutes that could have kept guys in the forward rotation and bit fresher... kind of the same views as 98% of Parra fans.

yy_cheng

Coach
I wonder if we will see Kelma in the middle at some stage or shift carty in as Matto generally plays middle nowadays

eel01s

Bench
Top 17 for round one with the exception of Matto. I reckon he takes Hands spot. BA just having a look see in the trial.

Latest posts