What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hindy's 2024 Trials Super Thread

The Colonel

Immortal
What are people’s thoughts on Xerri now? Do people think ASADA tested him regularly during his ban?

22fd85b4509adeb433ad62d7f4913032c66dd9a1.jpg

Noise

Coach
If they have suspended him and he shows intention to return to sport then yes they can
What classifies as 'intention'? I would think only just prior to signing a contract, maybe even just after signing.

The Colonel

Immortal
I know he was only really still a kid at Sharks but

xerribronson.png

images

Good on him for improving his physique

Been working hard while he was away from the game. They obviously never found any link between his brother and he....

84 Baby

Referee
What classifies as 'intention'? I would think only just prior to signing a contract, maybe even just after signing.
Sorry my post was bit out of whack. If you are under the ban then they can test you. If you intend to return you must accept the test (or ramifications of refusing test). If you don’t intend to return though, testing or not testing doesn’t really matter.
Resourcing though would strain how far afield they test though.

84 Baby

Referee

Been working hard while he was away from the game. They obviously never found any link between his brother and he....
I mean it’s possible. Under the ban he can’t associate with people that are under Sports Integrity control so it’s possible all he’s been doing is hitting the dumbbells since he was banned and gone full shred mode since Christmas.

The Colonel

Immortal
I mean it’s possible. Under the ban he can’t associate with people that are under Sports Integrity control so it’s possible all he’s been doing is hitting the dumbbells since he was banned and gone full shred mode since Christmas.
It's possible of course. There are many possibilities....

JokerEel

Coach
This South's V Dragons game is shit 2 tries from errors.

Jack Bird is playing centre I thought he was looking at moving to prop!

eels_fan

First Grade
That’s the third player I’ve heard say “I think we are heading off on Monday or Tuesday” with regards to Vegas

Are these guys just totally stupid and don’t know if they’ll be on a plane in less than 2 days or not, or is the NRL so disorganised they literally haven’t locked in flights ?

JokerEel

Coach
That’s the third player I’ve heard say “I think we are heading off on Monday or Tuesday” with regards to Vegas

Are these guys just totally stupid and don’t know if they’ll be on a plane in less than 2 days or not, or is the NRL so disorganised they literally haven’t locked in flights ?

Most likely disorganised..

Latest posts