What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hiney

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
The man is god

55 tackles, 14 runs for 112 metres and he does it just about every week.

And some trolls have the idiocy to say we are a 1 man team.

MaxZ/3iaGGiZ

Juniors
Never have I ever said negative about Hindy. And never shall I. A legend will always have my respect and love.

Eelementary

Post Whore
This talk about Hayne and Mateo being the guys we should build the team around...

Hindy IS Parramatta. Freaking legend.

Forty20

First Grade
This talk about Hayne and Mateo being the guys we should build the team around...

Hindy IS Parramatta. Freaking legend.

Hindy is everything great about rugby league full stop.

A true legend of the modern game and a figure who will be crucial in taking the fight to AFL in our heartland.

The club better damn well make sure he stays on in some motivational capacity after his retirement.

Last edited:

TheParraboy

Staff member
I am gonna be a blubbering mess the day comes when Hindy plays his last game for Parra

thankfully it over 2 years away at least

Eelementary

Post Whore
Hindy is everything great about rugby league full stop.

A true legend of the modern game and a figure who will be crucial in taking the fight to AFL in in our heartland.

The club better damn well make sure he stays on in some motivational capacity after his retirement.

Absolutely!

SDM

First Grade
He was great last night, but he needed to be, we really missed Ben Smith, Horo missed a bunch of tackles.

strider

Post Whore
I think he really got hurt just before half time too - most players wouldn't have gone on after that

any reports on how he pulled up?

mrpwnd

Bench
I think he really got hurt just before half time too - most players wouldn't have gone on after that

any reports on how he pulled up?
Bit unfortunate situation being injured with your crack showing. The trainer seemed to be more worried about getting his shorts up haha.

Springs

First Grade
Played all over Thaiday the so-called 'best forward in the world'.
But of course players like Creagh and Waterhouse are better because they stand out in the centres and run through a hole once a game. Can't wait til next year when they choose Aubusson for NSW...

BissyB

Juniors
I don't rate Creagh or Waterhouse but I do think Aubusson is a good player. Hindy is still the best

Stagger eel

Staff member
The man is god

55 tackles, 14 runs for 112 metres and he does it just about every week.

And some trolls have the idiocy to say we are a 1 man team.

which reminds me I wonder where that f**king moron Hayntrain is today..a f**kwit of the highest order who had the hide to call for his retirement last week...

f**king bandwagoner prick.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
which reminds me I wonder where that f**king moron Hayntrain is today..a f**kwit of the highest order who had the hide to call for his retirement last week...

dont sugar coat it mate

mrpwnd

Bench

If you really take him as a troll then stop getting baited like the way you are now.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Still can't beleive he isn't one of the first players picked for NSW. And a bloody disgrace he wasn't picked for country, should have been captain

mrpwnd

Bench
Still can't beleive he isn't one of the first players picked for NSW. And a bloody disgrace he wasn't picked for country, should have been captain
It's a pity when you see a tool of a cheating team selecting weak fatboys like Weyman, White and King over Hindy. Had Gus Gould been coaching NSW Hindy would have broken Fittlers record for most consecutive origin appearances and would have come close to being the most capped blues origin player. Dud coach from a dud team has single-handedly destroyed a legend in the making, people years from now will look back and see Hindy simply as an 'eels' legend rather than an 'eels and origin/test' legend.