What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

His skill makes me angry!

pazzaeel

Juniors
he's a f**kwit, a twig, a gay merkin, he has bad hair, he's a liar, he's dirt, he suck's big hairy cleal c**ks, he's a backstabber, a user, looks like a pig, f**kin stupid piece of f**kin sh*t.

if any of the boys come up with the "no hard feelings line" before we play him i will be disgusted.

please smash the f**king merkin!

spiderdan

Bench
geez that clip brings back some good memories.

i am pissed that lyon didn't come home but i can hardly hold a grudge for him wanting to make as much money as he can in a career that will probably be over by the time he's 30.

there's a big difference in making $900k over 3 years to a guaranteed $2mil over 4. anyone in his position would've done the same thing.

i just hope he can't play like he did once upon a time, against us. i take solace in the fact that chris thorman is a fantastic player, and was before he played with us, in esl.

spiderdan

Bench
pazzaeel said:
when *edit* is used in a Jamie lyon thread it should not be changed to merkin.
i always thought a merkin was (1) someone from america or (2) a pubic wig.

yy_cheng

Coach
Tahu has just as good a running game as Lyon, but Lyon links to his outside man alot better. Overtime, I hope Tahu learns to use his wingman more

eel4life

Juniors
Timana Tahu has had his second season as centre in the NRL and he was chosen centre for NSW.

Tahu has my nod becuase not only is he devastated about being injured he is devastated because he thinks he is letting us down because he is a winner and he wants to win, we are not going the best this year and he is only thinking about the team.

I for one rather a player like this then a player who cant hack it.

The problem we have is that Tahu doesnt get the ball in attacking plays enough at parra.

if i put a clip together of his skills, he matches it in defence and offence.

Tank30

Juniors
Jamie Lyon is a freak, extremely gifted centre who is (at the moment) the best centre in the world.. Tahu may develop and be better but not at the moment.

yy_cheng

Coach
Twizzle said:
which is why Tahu strikes me a a winger and not a centre

That's what I've been saying for a while too "A winger playing 1 in".

However, I reckon it's good for Parra. It gives him more ball and the ball alot earlier. He had so little opportunities for NSW as a winger so it was a waste of his talents.

But, I would not put Grothe outside him as I feel you then waste Grothe as he will see little ball. I wish I had a stat to see how many times that Grothe gets the ball besides rucking it out from our line or running from dummy half.

Thus, I prefer the Benny/Grothe combo.

It's only his 2nd year at centre, so hopefully, he will learn the flick passes and the draw that man and pass to an open winger skills. But more importantly, is that we don't lose him in 2008.

pazzaeel said:
he's a f**kwit, a twig, a gay merkin, he has bad hair, he's a liar, he's dirt, he suck's big hairy cleal c**ks, he's a backstabber, a user, looks like a pig, f**kin stupid piece of f**kin sh*t.

if any of the boys come up with the "no hard feelings line" before we play him i will be disgusted.

please smash the f**king merkin!

This could quite possibly be the best post ever.

Pazza..I think you should forward this through to Damian Kelly in the hope that when the teams are announced before the game at Parra next season that the ground announcer will use your spiel as the "Judas" introduction.

It gets my vote.

And just quietly, Channel Nein could do a lot worse than to pencil this in now as FNF Round 1 2007.

James_Hardie

Juniors
1. As long as he doesn't do a Gordon Tallis in his first game for Brisbane against Saints (ie. where he scored the winning try)
2. Do we no how the draw will work next year? I assume we don't play every team twice. I just hope we don't miss out on a home game v Manly or i will be filthy!

What a germ.

stiffmeister

Bench
I dont know if I'm seeing things but it seems he has lost a bit of pace since leaving Parra

He is a naturally obese person & by next year as he ages he will grow more in obesity and will be slower

strider

Post Whore
well if u r saying he's a fat turd stiff - then finally we have found grounds to agree :D

Latest posts