What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho, Ho, Ho.

Rich102

Staff member
As another year draws to a close it's time to reflect on what has been a tumultuous year for the Warriors.

At the start of the season we were facing another year of ho-hum win-a few-games football under a coach who looked out of his depth; as did a few players. Now, just 9 months on, we have a new coach, Nathan Brown, a new “Pathways Director”, Gus Gould, cleared out some under performing players?, and signed some new players to replace them. Perhaps most valuable the team seems to have found some much needed “fighting spirit”. How much of this is thanks to Mark Robinson I don't know but I thank him for his efforts and giving a ****! (unlike some previous owners).

Bodes well for the future. Let's hope it works out that way.

On to our season. Numbers have been down on the forum and didn't pick up much post lockdown. As well we are missing a few well known members,(Oz I am thinking about you), hope you are all safe and well and return soon. But as we all know quality trumps quantity. Welcome to all the new members. We all know that the more successful the team is the more active our members become.

The winners of our various competitions have been applauded in the Honours Board thread.

There are a few others who assist around the place and deserve our thanks;

One Warrior – For keeping our “Roster Changes” thread current. (No easy task).

League Nut – For his excellent work of the LU weekly magazine.

Plillip Smith - For his “game day” threads along with the many helpers and participants.

Blair – For his weekly NRL thread as well as other topical threads.

Meth – For so ably running our “3-2-1” threads and summaries.

Vvvrulz – For keeping our “Weekly Match Results” up to date.

Rhythm & Stealth – Our “Fan in the Stand” was sidelined this year. Hope to see you next year.

MKEB & Meth – My fellow Mod's for their wise council and help over the year.

Also I believe Beavers Headgear and mikeob may be working on a new competition for next season.

Lastly thank you to all you members, your views and opinions are what makes this a good place to hang out.

Stay safe and have a very Happy Christmas and may next year bring a top four finish.

Cheers,

Rich

One Warrior

Bench
As another year draws to a close it's time to reflect on what has been a tumultuous year for the Warriors.

At the start of the season we were facing another year of ho-hum win-a few-games football under a coach who looked out of his depth; as did a few players. Now, just 9 months on, we have a new coach, Nathan Brown, a new “Pathways Director”, Gus Gould, cleared out some under performing players?, and signed some new players to replace them. Perhaps most valuable the team seems to have found some much needed “fighting spirit”. How much of this is thanks to Mark Robinson I don't know but I thank him for his efforts and giving a ****! (unlike some previous owners).

Bodes well for the future. Let's hope it works out that way.

On to our season. Numbers have been down on the forum and didn't pick up much post lockdown. As well we are missing a few well known members,(Oz I am thinking about you), hope you are all safe and well and return soon. But as we all know quality trumps quantity. Welcome to all the new members. We all know that the more successful the team is the more active our members become.

The winners of our various competitions have been applauded in the Honours Board thread.

There are a few others who assist around the place and deserve our thanks;

One Warrior – For keeping our “Roster Changes” thread current. (No easy task).

League Nut – For his excellent work of the LU weekly magazine.

Plillip Smith - For his “game day” threads along with the many helpers and participants.

Blair – For his weekly NRL thread as well as other topical threads.

Meth – For so ably running our “3-2-1” threads and summaries.

Vvvrulz – For keeping our “Weekly Match Results” up to date.

Rhythm & Stealth – Our “Fan in the Stand” was sidelined this year. Hope to see you next year.

MKEB & Meth – My fellow Mod's for their wise council and help over the year.

Also I believe Beavers Headgear and mikeob may be working on a new competition for next season.

Lastly thank you to all you members, your views and opinions are what makes this a good place to hang out.

Stay safe and have a very Happy Christmas and may next year bring a top four finish.

Cheers,

Rich
Thanks for all you do to keep this forum going Rich, I hope everyone has a Happy Christmas and New Year, stay safe everyone and I second what Rich says, a top four finish next year please.

nswarrior

Juniors
Merry Xmas everyone - I have fully jumped on the Warriors bandwagon early as 2021 is our year. Great recruitment and I hear it will be the toughest pre season Eva :p

Latest posts