What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Considering you think I'm equally as to blame as Pommy that was hurtful. I've copped a lot off him. Ask alien and Southsport.

You obviously haven't read my evidence in the past.

I thought you can see I don't try pissing people off unlike others. Obviously you think otherwise.

This should be a fun place.

I probably shouldn't have called him drool, but I'll think what I think.

This shadow mate.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
grumpy im an old man too a (6 decades bunny fan that use to sit on the eastern hill at redfern) maybe you were there in those days when the wire fencing had a gaping hole in it or we use to lift it up to get inside as kids, no need for a white flag instead make it a rabbitoh flag enjoy your evening.

Grumpy Rabbit

Juniors
Did you read my above post mate. I don't frequently try pissing you off. A bit of banter is good. Getting personal isn't which is what I've experienced from you know who.

You're sitting on the fence.

Ill deal with your Pommy Mate.

I also don't like his comments.

Grumpy

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
931de342d5a2ebd8613af3fb96ce6830.jpg

Rabbits20

Immortal
Ill deal with your Pommy Mate.

I also don't like his comments.

Grumpy

Good to see you can see what's been going on too.

Respect or should I say trying to respect others is something some don't even try to do.

Whereas I always attempt to respect people not just attempt to frustrate them on purpose and nitpick.

Pommy

Coach
Considering you think I'm equally as to blame as Pommy that was hurtful. I've copped a lot off him. Ask alien and Southsport.

You obviously haven't read my evidence in the past.

I thought you can see I don't try pissing people off unlike others. Obviously you think otherwise.

This should be a fun place.

I probably shouldn't have called him drool, but I'll think what I think.

You truely are the most bent person n the Internet. Get a grip of yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts