What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

alien

Referee
he is not replying because he is deep in meditation now, listening to those rainforest sounds :D

Rabbits20

Immortal
i am afraid there ain't any we are gone we were not aggressive in the market place too many 1st graders slipped thru our fingers but we are definately are the best club at buying duds in 2016 take a bow mr grant jones your the biggest dud recruitment officer souths have ever had you need to be sacked ASAP!!!because 2016 is gone!!!

Shadow you vanished for the past 6 days or so.

Cody was trash in the 9s. That must be why you vanished.

Cody is not better than Keary.

He is a fair way behind Reyno and Keary.

My word I'll be watching Cody closely on Saturday.

Rabbits20

Immortal
regards to r20 he will liken to cody walker in the charity shield,you cant listen on radio in the same way as ever watching a game on tv and get the same results thats impossible!

Cody was garbage in the 9's. I have friends who watched it too. I saw the highlights and listened to radio. Cody didn't take control shadow. It was not good enough.

You can't deny you've spoken Cody up to be like a saviour. Well he isn't. He can be solid and a good back up.

Reyno and Keary are ahead by a fair way at this stage.

Don't tell me I can't tell by radio. I'm very very good at visualising. Alien knows, ask him shadow. He was shocked previously how good I am at it.

Cody has to lift in the Charity Shield. He needs to take control. No excuses.

Cody is at a stage in his career where it's now or never. Time to really lift and pull his finger out.

Rabbits20

Immortal
no worries. it's the type of thing i listen to when i go to bed

I think you'll need it on Saturday night. I expect the Dragons pack to dominate us as they are only missing a couple of forwards. We are missing 5 forwards plus Crichton too who must be injured.

Could be a long night as well if Cody doesn't get his butt into gear. Same for Oldfield too. He needs to snap out of it.

Will be good to see how the young guys go though. Musgrove starting excites me.

As always I'll be there behind the boys even though we have 9 guys out. Smart from Madge not to risk guys too as its only a trial.

Glory Glory alien:)

If Dragons don't beat us on Saturday they won't beat us this season!!!!

I said that last season when we had many out for the Charity Shield and it was a draw as you probably remember. In the season they did not beat us:cool:

southsport

First Grade
Of course things are bad for shadow southsport and r95.

That's why he disappeared.

All I heard was Cody this Cody that. You'll see guys blah blah blah.......

Shadow was gutted and needed a break after Cody's dud performance. It's obvious.

:lol::lol::lol: I love this place, it cracks me up!!!

doyen

Bench
I think you'll need it on Saturday night. I expect the Dragons pack to dominate us as they are only missing a couple of forwards. We are missing 5 forwards plus Crichton too who must be injured.

Could be a long night as well if Cody doesn't get his butt into gear. Same for Oldfield too. He needs to snap out of it.

As always I'll be there behind the boys even though we have 9 guys out. Smart from Madge not to risk guys too as its only a trial.

I said that last season when we had many out for the Charity Shield and it was a draw as you probably remember. In the season they did not beat us:cool:

The 9s doesn't count--it's rubbish!!

Don't forget that Walker & Oldfield are playing their very FIRST 80 min game for Sths in 1st grade. It's hard to snap out of something when you haven't even started!!

Galeforce

Bench
You will either be right or wrong by yearend and are welcome to your view.

I am positive that Souths will make the 8 and will only concede when they have no mathematic chance. Injuries/suspensions/luck will determine and to date i see no issues clouding my view.

Rabbits20

Immortal
The 9s doesn't count--it's rubbish!!

Don't forget that Walker & Oldfield are playing their very FIRST 80 min game for Sths in 1st grade. It's hard to snap out of something when you haven't even started!!

Well they both need to pull their fingers out.

alien

Referee

i'm not worried about the result as it's just a trial game. i just want to see no injuries and the players get some good practice and fight for a position in the team for round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.