What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

alien

Referee
Oldfield was ordinary in the 9's.

Didn't even look interested.

i agree with this. it was disappointing. hopefully he goes well in the 2 trial games. i know he is quick, so i want to see him use his speed. even though he is named at fullback, i am hoping he gets some time on the wing too. some people are saying the souths back line doesn't have too many points in it. well oldfield can score plenty of tries

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
i agree with this. it was disappointing. hopefully he goes well in the 2 trial games. i know he is quick, so i want to see him use his speed. even though he is named at fullback, i am hoping he gets some time on the wing too. some people are saying the souths back line doesn't have too many points in it. well oldfield can score plenty of tries

Agree alien.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
images

Rabbits20

Immortal
ile be surprised if we make the 8 becoz if we get 1-2 major injuries we are gone

That's like any team shadow. You know that.

Take Thurston out of Cowboys and they are gone.

Take Johnson out of Warriors and they're gone.

Take DCE and Stewart out of Manly and they're gone.

Take Foran out of Parra and they're gone.

Take Bird and Maloney out of Cronulla and they're gone.

It's reality for any team.

alien

Referee
another good forward would be good though. it's a long season and injuries happen, especially in the forwards. jackson from the dogs would actually be a good signing. the forward depth isn't that strong after letting mcqueen and grant go

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
another good forward would be good though. it's a long season and injuries happen, especially in the forwards. jackson from the dogs would actually be a good signing. the forward depth isn't that strong after letting mcqueen and grant go

Have faith!!!

We have Carter and Brown on standby.

Then we come to Musgrove and Whitelaw who can step up off the bench.

Rabbits20

Immortal
when you say "on standby", do you mean on the interchange, or outside of the top 17???

Sorry.

I mean 18th and 19th man.

14. Cook
15. Clark
16. Grevsmuhl
17. Tom

18. Carter
19. Brown
20. Hunt/Oldfield

21. Musgrove
22. Olive
23. Cody
24. Whitelaw

drago brelli

Bench
I notice that the Mitchell Pearce thread has been closed but as soon as he flies in from his rehab at the Cabin the media will go 'ape shit'.

Status
Not open for further replies.