What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Like-water-off-a-ducks-back.png

Alien knows I'm right though and so do you.

All this unnecessary hatred for Bryson.

Calling Bryson mediocre and other things like lacklustre.

Shadow you yourself know Bryson has been very very good in the trials.

I think I have to let it go now like water off a ducks back. You can't get through to lots re Bryson.

Their judgement is clouded shadow:lol:

They've got rose coloured glasses on:lol:

Indenial.

I told R95 too.

alien

Referee
Alien knows I'm right though and so do you.

All this unnecessary hatred for Bryson.

Calling Bryson mediocre and other things like lacklustre.

Shadow you yourself know Bryson has been very very good in the trials.

I think I have to let it go now like water off a ducks back. You can't get through to lots re Bryson.

Their judgement is clouded shadow:lol:

They've got rose coloured glasses on:lol:

Indenial.

I told R95 too.

as you know i've been a bit critical of goodwin in the past, but even i am saying that he has been very good in the trials

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
r20 bryson goodwin was by far our best back on the night i walked up to bryson and said mate your incredible and a legend and amazing he acknowledged my input

Rabbits20

Immortal
r20 bryson goodwin was by far our best back on the night i walked up to bryson and said mate your incredible and a legend and amazing he acknowledged my input

I'm trying to let Diego know that.

He's having a go at me though.

He says I de rail things with all the guys including alien, Southsport, R95, Newc, Doyen etc......

A few blokes on here have it in for me.

90percent are cool with me though:cool:

I will keep giving my views and standing up for our boys. I won't criticise them when it's not deserved.

Come in my diamond bay shadow and constantly bag a player who's performing and they will tell you off and say that's not the South Sydney way.

Good on you shadow.

The fact you did that is the South Sydney way mate. You've made me emotional mate.

I love your passion! Never stop being passionate mate and giving credit where it's due!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.