What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Shadow I don't think Pommy is a big fan of your work.

He may deny it and say he is, but deep down I don't think he's a fan tbh with you shadow.

I'm a fan. You make up funny stuff:lol:

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
alien its blatantly obvious pommy has a mancrush on r20.....your a scream means your funny..... but the term scream queen belongs to r20's mancrush pommy dearest

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
yes r20 doyen is a man of the world a well heeled and well travelled extroadinary gentleman of the highest order and is very articulate in all facets of life.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
IMG_7680.jpg

doyen

Bench
Can anyone please advise Sths training venues & days, times during the season proper??

Do they train at Redfern Oval?

Even though I live in the Central West of NSW I'd be prepared to jump on the train & come to training & help Madge out!!!

And maybe have a beer with the LEGEND a l'artiste extraordinaire & whoever else may be present!!

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
We all deserve The LEGENDARY BEER;for sure--but I still don't know the details of Sths training!

BTW mate;your pictures are very good for my health--I'm constantly having a great laugh!!

You won't be laughing when it's bash and barge:lol:

Sorry to make it bitter;-)

doyen

Bench
You won't be laughing when it's bash and barge:lol:

Sorry to make it bitter;-)

No! " Bash & Barge Bitter Beer " won't agree with my tastebuds!!

I hope Madge gives Cody a longish lead to try a few of his tricks--I think we may see some exciting stuff if that's the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.