What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Fire

^ Hmmm, funny looking cats?

I think you have him mistaken for the fellas below...

Last edited:

Fire

First Grade
^ Ah, the Great Man Peter Doust. Bringing both Bennett and Bellamy to our club in the space of a decade.

All Hail Dousty! We are not worthy! We are not worthy!

Fire

First Grade
images

images

napoleon.gif

205px-Winston_Churchill_1941_photo_by_Yousuf_Karsh.jpg

006549-dtstory-doust.jpg

Fire

First Grade
However, we're getting a little off-topic here Newy.

You've yet to vote on the poll my friend.

I voted 500+

...am really looking forward to such threads as "Inglis puts on his watch to tell time", "Luke has a glass of water after dinner", and "Madge brushes his teeth before he goes to bed".

Ah, cannot wait Newy, it will be a grand year!

I voted 500+

...am really looking forward to such threads as "Inglis puts on his watch to tell time", "Luke has a glass of water after dinner", and "Madge brushes his teeth before he goes to bed".

Hey troll,f**k ,your interest in all thing Souths is to be applauded,prob why your merged club is boring as bat shit

Last edited:

adamkungl

Immortal
My prediction is that the number of non-troll replies will be identical to the number of threads posted

Rebel

First Grade

I voted 500+

Epically funny post!

Fire

First Grade
Hey troll,f**k ,your interest in all thing Souths is to be applauded,prob why your merged club is boring as bat shit

Boring? lol

We're not boring, we've had plenty of parties recently. We partied when Bennett came in 2009, we partied in 2010 when we won the Grand Final, we partied in 2011 when we won the World Club Challenge, we partied in 2012 when fat cat Inglis got suspended, we even party every February when we win the lol@souffs Grand Final.

Hey Newy, we're having another party in a few weeks time when The Great Peter Doust signs the bloke below. Wanna come, you're more than welcome...

Martina-Navratilova.jpg

Boring? lol

We're not boring, we've had plenty of parties recently. We partied when Bennett came in 2009, we partied in 2010 when we won the Grand Final, we partied in 2011 when we won the World Club Challenge, we partied in 2012 when fat cat Inglis got suspended, we even party every February when we win the lol@souffs Grand Final.

Hey Newy, we're having another party in a few weeks time when The Great Peter Doust signs the bloke below. Wanna come, you're more than welcome...

Martina-Navratilova.jpg

Intersting how you forgot the boring shite yous delivered in 2012,the same shite you will deliver in 2013 culminating in a spoon under your current crap coach.Good luck with your parties,hope Steven Price gets a invite

Fire

First Grade
Intersting how you forgot the boring shite yous delivered in 2012,the same shite you will deliver in 2013 culminating in a spoon under your current crap coach.Good luck with your parties,hope Steven Price gets a invite

Boring shite from 2012 lol. We partied in February after towelling you in your Grand Final, went through some lean months (but still pulled some pants down nonetheless), kept our chins up (down?), and finished with an awesome party farewelling our Premiership winning Captain and the courageous Dean Young who had to overcome many an obstacle after copping the cheap shot of the century off fatty boom bah.

However, again, we are drifting off-topic Newy.

1. How many threads will you start? and

2. Are you coming to the party when we sign Bellamy my friend?

Boring shite from 2012 lol. We partied in February after towelling you in your Grand Final, went through some lean months (but still pulled some pants down nonetheless), kept our chins up (down?), and finished with an awesome party farewelling our Premiership winning Captain and the courageous Dean Young who had to overcome many an obstacle after copping the cheap shot of the century off fatty boom bah.

However, again, we are drifting off-topic Newy.

1. How many threads will you start? and

2. Are you coming to the party when we sign Bellamy my friend?

1. its been answered you dumb f**k.

2. Only if Steven Price attends.

Fire

First Grade
1. its been answered you dumb f**k.

2. Only if Steven Price attends.

Of course Steve Price will be there, I'll put you on the list.

Anyways, I'm off Newy (for now). I'll leave you to it. Just remember, getting owned by a Dragons supporter on an internet forum doesn't count as "working for the dole" my friend. Have yourself a good day, don't go starting too many threads now...

Of course Steve Price will be there, I'll put you on the list.

Anyways, I'm off Newy (for now). I'll leave you to it. Just remember, getting owned by a Dragons supporter on an internet forum doesn't count as "working for the dole" my friend. Have yourself a good day, don't go starting too many threads now...

getting owned,coming from a dude that has been permanently owned and bashed in every post by a bloke called Nemesis, good luck with ya spoon in 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts