What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Who's McGuire?

my money is either on lizzie, eddie or mark..

mlb_a_mcgwire_576.jpg

p258737_n166460_cc_v4_aa.jpg

729mcguire-620x349.jpg

Porkie

Juniors
You know..who knows who he is but either way likely to be like B Smith, decent coach without winning a comp but with nice cliches bout turning stones, keeps you fans on the edge of your seats for another year, which now makes 44 in 14, right? :lol:

And potentially premiership number #21.

Far more than the piece of shit outfit you follow.

Now f**k off back to the troll cave moron.

RichieB

Juniors
And potentially premiership number #21.

Far more than the piece of shit outfit you follow.

Now f**k off back to the troll cave moron.

Oh thats not nice porkie...why be rude? As for potential #21...well I have the potential of beating Tiger Woods in 4 rounds at the Masters but who are we kidding?

Last edited:

Porkie

Juniors
Actually his last comment is pointless...

He discounts his use of the word 'definitely' by the inclusion of the word 'hopefully'..

So genius, Maguire 'definitely' wants to stay and 'hopefully' the club agrees.

Not all that difficult to comprehend unless one is a dribbling idiot, such as yourself.

As for your English skills :lol: A ten year old would own you.

Back to the cave mate - that's where the other morons like to play with each other.

Porkie

Juniors
Oh thats not nice porkie...why be rude? As for potential #21...well I have the potential of beating Tiger Woods in 4 rounds at the Masters but who are we kidding?

When referring to the best, Jack Nicklaus still owns that spot. Not Tiger.

Just like Souths and ................any other team you wish to nominate nuffie.

Historically, Souths own all of them.

And you.:lol:

lol@jealousmorons

You know..who knows who he is but either way likely to be like B Smith, decent coach without winning a comp but with nice cliches bout turning stones, keeps you fans on the edge of your seats for another year, which now makes 44 in 14, right? :lol:

Likely to be a B Smith, :lol: :lol: f**k off you idiot.

RichieB

Juniors
Oh well what else can I expect from you guys who write stuff like "scum forever in our shadow"? It's obvious you guys would win the gf in low class. Who's Crowe-ing now guys?... Cockadoodledoo!!!

RichieB

Juniors
When referring to the best, Jack Nicklaus still owns that spot. Not Tiger.

Just like Souths and ................any other team you wish to nominate nuffie.

Historically, Souths own all of them.

And you.:lol:

lol@jealousmorons

Yes mate Jack is still there and so I've checked the old books in the library at my school... Funny enough it also said that Souths won millions of trophies before my time. That's the only way to enjoy what happens all those decades centuries ago. Glad I did history at school.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
So genius, Maguire 'definitely' wants to stay and 'hopefully' the club agrees.

Not all that difficult to comprehend unless one is a dribbling idiot, such as yourself.

As for your English skills :lol: A ten year old would own you.

Back to the cave mate - that's where the other morons like to play with each other.

geez you're a mean little porker when you get your jimmies rustled aren't you..

i stand by my comment. his use of the word definitely is negated by his use of the word hopefully.

definitely
ˈdɛfɪnɪtli
adverb

without doubt (used for emphasis).
"I shall definitely be at the airport to meet you"
synonyms: certainly, surely, for sure, unquestionably, without/beyond doubt, without/beyond question, beyond any doubt, undoubtedly, indubitably, assuredly, positively, absolutely;​

so if he "definitely sees himself at the club" there should be no doubt that he'll be there. it should be without question and the use of that word should mean that things have been sorted with the club.

however, when we study the meaning of the word hopefully we can see the following:

hopefully
ˈhəʊpfʊli,-f(ə)l
adverb

it is to be hoped that.
"hopefully the road should be finished by next year"
synonyms: all being well, it is to be hoped that, if all goes well, if everything turns out all right, God willing, most likely, with luck; informal touch wood, fingers crossed​

of course, hopefully is an adverb, so if we further dissect the word "hopefully", it is "to be full of hope"

and the definition of hope is:

hope
həʊp
verb

want something to happen or be the case.
"he's hoping for an offer of compensation"
synonyms: look for, wait for, be hopeful of, pin one's hopes on, want; wish for, dream of, hope against hope for​

so if i refer back to your rude comments at the top of this note, you are incorrect in your placement of his desire to stay - he is placing his hopes on staying, he's not "definitely" here long term as there is still doubt at this point in time as his contract expires at the end of next season.

i'll send you an invoice for my services.

Porkie

Juniors

Read the quote again numbskull.

Any time you require further comprehension education, let me know and I'll refer you to a 10 year old of C grade English standard.

He probably won't need to refer to google for meaning or context either.

When will the production line of dopes end ? :lol:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Read the quote again numbskull.

Any time you require further comprehension education, let me know and I'll refer you to a 10 year old of C grade English standard.

He probably won't need to refer to google for meaning or context either.

When will the production line of dopes end ? :lol:

You can identify when someone has lost the argument when they start attacking the person, rather than the argument itself..

RichieB

Juniors
yeah right :roll:

Read your own press numptie.

You know you seem to have an issue with others opinion... Whether a Souths fan or not, we all have a difference of opinions and Muzby has the right to his without you being an a hole with insults. You should be banned by the administrators for going against the spirits of what forums are all about and yes I realise I called you that but I know that 99 out of 100 times I don't resort to this method of argument. Admin, ban this Porkie, Now!!!

Porkie

Juniors
You know you seem to have an issue with others opinion... Whether a Souths fan or not, we all have a difference of opinions and Muzby has the right to his without you being an a hole with insults. You should be banned by the administrators for going against the spirits of what forums are all about and yes I realise I called you that but I know that 99 out of 100 times I don't resort to this method of argument. Admin, ban this Porkie, Now!!!

Boo hoo you whining sook :-({|=

Pretty rich from a blatant troll. Go back to the cave where you belong.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts