What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
So just a partial twat.. I like it.. Remind me to come back and see what the non-twat side of you is like..

No, you are a 100%, fullblown troll. I would rather converse with the AFL trolls in Fight Club than a grub like you.

I have no issue if people hammer us on our results, and alot of it is funny, but the majority of your posts concern putting down our club because a few posters go overboard on how they think we will perform.

They call it supporting your club no matter what, and if they get it wrong, they can take the lumps like everyone else, but when we get a continual barrage, what do you expect us to do?

In any case, this is what this simpleton posted, and it says it all really:

the reason i can't stand souths is because of the sense of entitlement their fans exude, along with the same 'this year is our year' story they trumpet every year..

What a hot load of crap.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
No, you are a 100%, fullblown troll. I would rather converse with the AFL trolls in Fight Club than a grub like you.

then again i ask you the question, why do you continue to converse with me? surely by now you'd have put me on ignore..

In any case, this is what this simpleton posted, and it says it all really:

the reason i can't stand souths is because of the sense of entitlement their fans exude, along with the same 'this year is our year' story they trumpet every year..

What a hot load of crap.

okay, so if my own personal reasoning is a hot load of crap, what should my reasoning be then??

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
... there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Effective immediately, the following users will no longer be welcome in the South Sydney forum on LU-

Muzby
Cliffhanger
Always Green
Kiama Saint

As the largest contributors to the lol at Souths thread on the main board, you have identified yourselves as the largest Souths haters on this entire site. As such, you are no longer welcome to post in the South Sydney area of the site. Anything you post here will be moved to the troll thread.

It takes months for most of the boards on LU to identify the main trolls and blacklist them. As a mod on this part of the site, I would just like to take the opportunity to thank you for identifying yourselves. You have saved me a significant amount of work.

glad to be of service.. hopefully you'll find a nice hobby to take up your newly found spare time..

i recommend knitting.. it's very peaceful..

cleary89

Coach
tread lightly kungl.We know it must be hard for you that you dont follow the pride of the league the people's team the most winningest rugby league club since 1908 with 20 premierships jealousy is a curse:lol:

one-eyed rabbitoh.

Also the most losingest club since the Vietnam war.

cleary89

Coach
david gallop reported that any team that merges will be relegated to zero premierships stmerge are 1 premiership win because they merged with the illawarra steelers your now known as stgeorgeillawarra read the history books and newspapers does it say? stgeorgeillawarra on your jersey?:lol:

one-eyed rabbitoh.

Lol, hows the relocation going?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
2.54pm on a tuesday afternoon.

weather is lovely in this part of the world..

2010Dragons

Bench
Richo is NOT a moron...he is a martyr taking a few bullets, I mean pies for the team to help Fat boy Inglis with his NON weight issues... :sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm::D

657939-shane-richardson-souths-membership.jpg

Last edited:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
statmi10.png

G-Games
T- Tries
LB- Line Breaks
LBA- Line Break Assists
TA- Try Assists
O- Offloads
TB- Tackle Breaks
R- Runs
M- Metres
T- Tackles
MT- Mistackles
MR- Metres Per Run

3 less games and he beats Mini in every single stat except offloads and 1 more try assists.

Shows how deplorable the Mini selection is.

Not saying Wesser is at all great either.

maybe if slater gets injured queensland could pick wesser and then we'd be able to tell once and for all...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
still makes me giggle this whole philosophical "for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction"..

let's have a look shall we?

action: cliffhanger & alwaysgreen don't post in souths forum
reaction: cliffhanger & alwaysgreen banned from souths forum (effectively not allowing them to do something they have never done, or planned to do..)

so.. for all the big talk & beating of his chest, dkor has effectively done nothing to change the status quo..

hardly equal or opposite IMHO..

Ziggy the God

First Grade
still makes me giggle this whole philosophical "for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction"..

let's have a look shall we?

action: cliffhanger & alwaysgreen don't post in souths forum
reaction: cliffhanger & alwaysgreen banned from souths forum (effectively not allowing them to do something they have never done, or planned to do..)

so.. for all the big talk & beating of his chest, dkor has effectively done nothing to change the status quo..

hardly equal or opposite IMHO..

Every time you posted in here, you just wanted to bait our supporters into arguments.

They have their place, but how many discussions do you want to derail?

Why are you even posting in this forum, after all you have stated that you hate our club, and you have other threads elsewhere that you can put shiate on us, so isn't that enough for you?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Ziggy the God said:
Every time you posted in here, you just wanted to bait our supporters into arguments.

They have their place, but how many discussions do you want to derail?

Why are you even posting in this forum, after all you have stated that you hate our club, and you have other threads elsewhere that you can put shiate on us, so isn't that enough for you?

actually no... the vast majority of the posts in the souths forum were directly related to the discussion at hand, and weren't baiting..

however you felt the need that whenever you saw my name that your instant response was to insult and fire up, regardless of what was there..

i put the challenge to you... how many of my posts in the souths forum were there to incite, and how many were actually on topic.. they may have been challenging the topic, however if you read them without your angry glasses on, you may actually realise they were on topic..

you may very well surprise yourself...

Ziggy the God

First Grade
actually no... the vast majority of the posts in the souths forum were directly related to the discussion at hand, and weren't baiting..

however you felt the need that whenever you saw my name that your instant response was to insult and fire up, regardless of what was there..

i put the challenge to you... how many of my posts in the souths forum were there to incite, and how many were actually on topic.. they may have been challenging the topic, however if you read them without your angry glasses on, you may actually realise they were on topic..

you may very well surprise yourself...

Your thinly veiled responses didn't fool anyone, and since 90% of your posts on LU relate to putting down Souths, we can read through what you are trying to get at.

You had multiple Souths posters who never troll other forums, who only post here, firing up against you, are they all reading it incorrectly, and only you are right?

As I said, you hate our club, it is your right as anyone to put shiate on us, but don't try and act as if you want to converse in here about League issues.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Your thinly veiled responses didn't fool anyone, and since 90% of your posts on LU relate to putting down Souths, we can read through what you are trying to get at.

really? 90% of all my posts are directed at putting down souths?

you either can't count or are very selective in what you read..

You had multiple Souths posters who never troll other forums, who only post here, firing up against you, are they all reading it incorrectly, and only you are right?

so you, newcastle & honky?

the standard response from the 3 of you was simply to insult as soon as i posted anything..

needless to say that was what usually de-railed your threads...

and of course, let's not forget your efforts recently of posting quotes from other forums in here.. if that's not off topic, i'm not standing here..

ziggy, you have every right to be defensive of your team, but i find it quite funny that you fire up at me during a proper conversation, when clearly if you are angry at "trolling" there is much worse going on..

bring on round 21...

Ziggy the God

First Grade
What a load of codswallop, you have had run ins with multiple posters in this forum. So we are all reading you the wrong way, and you are in the right? :lol:

Of the few regulars that are now left at LU, they know what you think of us, and as such when we do come here to read the latest news in the one place or to converse about the goings on at the club, the last thing they want to do is read your trolling garbage. We can easily do that by opening up the main forum.

As I asked before, you posted that 'you hate our club', so why are you posting in this section?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
What a load of codswallop, you have had run ins with multiple posters in this forum. So we are all reading you the wrong way, and you are in the right? :lol:

you are allowed to have differing opinions with more than one person.. naturally given my allegiances vs the group i am surrounded by, there will be more than the average number of clashes..

As I asked before, you posted that 'you hate our club', so why are you posting in this section?

as a league fan who lives in a non league state, i'm starved of the news & day to day footy discussion that i used to have with friends & colleagues when living in NSW.. the best way to get that is to talk with other league fans..

and whilst i'm a dragons fan, i don't just want to talk about the one team day in day out..

it's all pretty simple really.. don't know why you don't get it..

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Oh right, so because Muzby is all alone in Victoriania, we have to just suck it up and not respond to your taunts in our own forum?

The reason for the vitriol coming your way is as plain as day, and has nothing to do with your club allegiance.

If you at least tried to post something half decent or interesting from time to time amongst the crap, none of this would have happened. This is my view, and I doubt the others would disagree.

You are the one that does not get it.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
such a sour and bitter old man ziggy..

you simply can't handle anyone with different colours showing their face in here can you.. Everyone who isn't a souffs fan is automatically a troll..

as said before, if your opinion is that i'm trolling, i can start actually trolling..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts