What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattJ

Juniors
f**k league unlimited is a toilet these days, i used to come here reguarly for some footy talk, but this place has just degenerated into wankfest for the same assholes to repetitively post the same lame stupid shit over and over.

Some of you sad f**ks really need to get a life.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Either your players are built like girl scouts or they are doing something wrong.

if the girl scout selling cookies at my door looked like this:

488020-dave-taylor.jpg

i'd buy a cookie. i'd buy the whole damn lot.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i'm fairly certain if it came to that we will not merge with another club like you arseholes did.

didn't realise an equation about 9 games had the implication of you guys potentially needing to merge.. things must be dire.. hang in there!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
we have a bit of pride here matey so we wont be merging any time soon hahahahahahaha

once again, a little puzzled what correlation there is between an equation about winning 9 games to make the finals, and this whole concept of souths merging that you've now brought up twice..

do you have an inside scoop that the rest of us don't know about??

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
ur right matey this is a public forum and i should be more tolerant of farkwits like you.

tsk tsk.. didn't your mother ever teach you that he who is the first to resort to name calling conceeds that he has the weakest argument?

Ziggy the God

First Grade
tsk tsk.. didn't your mother ever teach you that he who is the first to resort to name calling conceeds that he has the weakest argument?

What, like you saying that most Souths supporters would not know their fathers?

There is not much doubt that you are a dole bludging merkin.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
What, like you saying that most Souths supporters would not know their fathers?

There is not much doubt that you are a dole bludging merkin.

firstly, good to know you are still reading the best thread on this whole forum..

secondly, sweeping generalisations are completely different..

thirdly, yep, you've picked me out.. Can i borrow a dollar till thursday? I'm a little short this week..

Honkiest_Honky

Juniors

no she didn't, she taught me not to be a farkwit in other peoples places as u r only a guest. she also taught me not to be a complete twat, obviously that's where ur mother failed.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
souths are the most winningest rugby league club on this planet since 1908 that is why pure jealousy follows souths:lol:

See i would like to see some stats to back that up.. Do souths have the highest winning percentage of all games played?

Cause when i look at premiership percentage i'd put brisbane at the top.. With 6 titles in 23 seasons, they are on a ratio of 1 premiership : 3.9 years. Bunnies with 20 titles in 101 years is a ratio of 1 title : 5.1 years..

Status
Not open for further replies.