What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum

Status
Not open for further replies.

gypsy

Bench
loldoe.jpg

LOL@50UFF$

gypsy

Bench
lol@Everton... I guess you can't help but think about spoons when you're 1 from 10 and sitting in 17th position at the bottom of the premier league table :lol:

Since 50UFF$ won their last title, Everton have won 2 x FA Cups and 2 x Premier League titles.
In that time, all 50UFF$ have added to their trophy cabinet is 5 more wooden spoons.
So, as usual the laughs are on you guys.

Also, how does 2 minor premierships, and a title in 3 years equate to being raped by Bennett?
I'd say paying overs for guys like Asotasi, Inglis, Burgess, Taylor etc etc. and still being barely average is being raped.

LOL@50UFF$ :lol:

Last edited:

Nemesis

Bench
Since 50UFF$ won their last title, Everton have won 2 x FA Cups and 2 x Premier League titles.
In that time, all 50UFF$ have added to their trophy cabinet is 5 more wooden spoons.
So, as usual the laughs are on you guys.

Also, how does 2 minor premierships, and a title in 3 years equate to being raped by Bennett?
I'd say paying overs for guys like Asotasi, Inglis, Burgess, Taylor etc etc. and still being barely average is being raped.

LOL@50UFF$
Cool story... lol@Everton have really been on fire....

Everton – a Sinking Ship? source
"since the inception of the Premier League in 1992, they have failed to live up to the high standards of their successful past – their most recent victory being an FA Cup win in 1995."

Hmmm, or was it a fire sale they were having? :lol: Either way they're shit... just like your posts.

Laughs are on you gypsy...now back to your soup kitchen you homeless bum.

Status
Not open for further replies.