What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Lol@MUZBY it was Luke Burgess in that photo lol.

that's okay, i'm well aware it was luke burgess in the infamous photo.. however my reference was to the burgess family farming out one of their own to help out a mate who may be dateless..

i can spell it out in more detail next time though if that helps :)

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
There is plenty of on street parking and 2 hour FREE parking at Woolworths.

hmmm.. i hope they asked woolworths if this is okay? pretty sure most woolworths carparks i have seen have a sign not too dissimilar to this one:

PL26.jpg

Paul Hewson

Juniors
Ross was at the Ball with his wife you imbo.

Ross was not at the Ball at all. From my understanding Ross has stepped out of line on a few occasions in regards to the club on Facebook and Twitter. It seems as though the club had enough and told him that he didn't have to attend. Ben was telling anyone who would listen that he was not offered a contract for next year. He also was crying saying how he paid for peanuts and also mentioned how the club treated Sandow & Champion. The fact is Ben had an option for 2012 which he didn't take up.

I did see Tom and he has another year left at Bradford but after that he will see. I think we will see him over in the NRL come 2013.

Ross was not at the Ball at all. From my understanding Ross has stepped out of line on a few occasions in regards to the club on Facebook and Twitter. It seems as though the club had enough and told him that he didn't have to attend. Ben was telling anyone who would listen that he was not offered a contract for next year. He also was crying saying how he paid for peanuts and also mentioned how the club treated Sandow & Champion. The fact is Ben had an option for 2012 which he didn't take up.

I did see Tom and he has another year left at Bradford but after that he will see. I think we will see him over in the NRL come 2013.

The liar,he twittered as much!:lol:

ceagle

Bench
I just lol@50uff$ because they don't even have a true half. Another year of failed expectations and no finals.

Galeforce

Bench
I just lol@50uff$ because they don't even have a true half. Another year of failed expectations and no finals.

you just LOL because you are a DILL , instead of enjoying your 2011 triumph or trying to do something constructive about the clubs board you troll over here with your pathetic lol.

ceagle

Bench
you just LOL because you are a DILL , instead of enjoying your 2011 triumph or trying to do something constructive about the clubs board you troll over here with your pathetic lol.
Enjoying the triumph of 2011? That is what I'm doing, I can give shit to every other club, for 12 months, and I will use that right.

Status
Not open for further replies.