What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum

Status
Not open for further replies.

some11

Referee
While I was filthy initially when 50uff$ poached GI, I now realise it was all part of the grand scheme to make us laugh more.

So my thanks goes to 50uff$ for the LOLs, but also for taking Inglis off our hands and not only allow Jack Reed to come to the fore, but also to allow us to re-sign all of our promising youngsters and bring Petero back home!

I kept telling everyone, I'm over the moon about his move to souffs because of this :D

Rabbitohs6

Juniors
I kept telling everyone, I'm over the moon about his move to souffs because of this :D

Hahaha, f**k off both of you's, all Broncos fans were f**kin raging that we got G.I. Don't try n cover it up now cause we finished outside the eight. Wankers, the teams that win comps are the teams that keep their team on the field. NO INJURIES ! Souths had a bucket list of injuries.

While I was filthy initially when 50uff$ poached GI, I now realise it was all part of the grand scheme to make us laugh more.

So my thanks goes to 50uff$ for the LOLs, but also for taking Inglis off our hands and not only allow Jack Reed to come to the fore, but also to allow us to re-sign all of our promising youngsters and bring Petero back home!

A grand scheme.:shock:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
:roll::roll:

i'm happy to entertain this debate..

please show due cause why cronulla should be considered less of a football team than souths..

as ausguy showed, the last time you guys met, cronulla took the biscuits..

overall, they've played better football in the past few years and have been a threat come september a few times..

yes, their long term record of 0 premierships is still a worry, however from that particular angle i wouldn't be throwing any stones if i was a souths fan..

i'm happy to entertain this debate..

please show due cause why cronulla should be considered less of a football team than souths..

as ausguy showed, the last time you guys met, cronulla took the biscuits..

overall, they've played better football in the past few years and have been a threat come september a few times..

yes, their long term record of 0 premierships is still a worry, however from that particular angle i wouldn't be throwing any stones if i was a souths fan..

But your not a Souths fan,thats the point.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
But your not a Souths fan,thats the point.

actually i think that makes it all the more relevant..

i'm an impartial observer.. i won't let my allegiances cloud the battle.. i'll be clear headed..

i have no vested interest in the stoush..

kind of like the swiss to the germans vs english..
or kind of like the ref to geyer vs lewis..
or even like you watching finals football..

actually i think that makes it all the more relevant..

i'm an impartial observer.. i won't let my allegiances cloud the battle.. i'll be clear headed..

i have no vested interest in the stoush..

kind of like the swiss to the germans vs english..
or kind of like the ref to geyer vs lewis..
or even like you watching finals football..

Impartial,that will do me:roll:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
how am i not impartial?

i hate both you teams equally..

there is no favouritism there..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
:shock::shock::shock: mmnnnnnnnnnnnn,interesting,cause all you do is talk about Souths.

It's not all i talk about..

I'm also partial to a discussion on the ANZ netball championships.. Did you wanna have a chat about melbourne's chances of taking out the 2011/12 championships?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
kudos to your players for living the message btw...

2012MembershipProveYourPassionDetail-96983343-c092-4c68-b4f0-6232bb049ddb.jpg

images

Status
Not open for further replies.