What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum

Status
Not open for further replies.

murraymob

Coach
ha ha ha good one Q.Helps fill in the time to the footy starts .As for me i only hate the bunnys when the they play my panthers .Every other week i want them to win

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Sonic Star said:
Sorry champ, 67 to 2007 and 0 premierships.
Even we won one during your time period, hate to break it to you but 1 premiership is better than none :lol:

Are you one of those people who has to select certain dates to try and win an argument?
You lose every time.

With those questions you asked trying doing some research on it :) Souths are in good hands and will be for a long time.

Back to the sharks forum with you, you have no real bite for a shark, just little nibbles.

We have actually won 4 premierships since Cronulla entered the competition. 67, 68, 70 and 71.

Sonic Star

Juniors
S.S.T.I.D said:
We have actually won 4 premierships since Cronulla entered the competition. 67, 68, 70 and 71.

I know mate lol But there was no need to mention the other 3 and 1 is still better than none :lol:

STSAE

Juniors
Dave Q said:
This is the thread for all of you vile idiots out there in LU land who want to give your sick
brain dead minds some exercise.

Quite frankly, we are fed up with your stupidity and cowardice, you inbred imbecile low life scum.

If you have nothing good to say about Souths then you can STFU. But we know you vermin cant help yourselves!

So come on down, post on and lube yourselves up for some free counter-abuse here.

This will save us on having to find you... hiding from us...as per usual.

Welcome to the forum of the free you sick puppies...

Now come get some!

LMFAO.

DavieBoy blew it in his opening speach.

Wabbits are Vermin.:p

You have nothing BigBoy.;-)

Next.

:lol: :lol:

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Sonic Star said:
I know mate lol But there was no need to mention the other 3 and 1 is still better than none :lol:

On the ball aren't I? I just looked at your sig.

guttermouth

Juniors
mr angry you say souths sold out what about your bunch of losers selling out to super league FOOL:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Dave Q

Coach
STSAE said:
LMFAO.

DavieBoy blew it in his opening speach.

Wabbits are Vermin.:p

You have nothing BigBoy.;-)

Next.

Is that it?

Your heart has been chokers with darkness and evil lately in the main threads, and here you are, turning up holding a daffodil and sticking your tongue out!

What kind of an example do you think you are setting for your fellow pus-ridden plastic pavement-lickers??!

Come back when youve swallowed some angry pills and we thrash youse in round one.

Next.

Thats the thing lads, they are all high and mighty when they post in public and then they come onto our turf holding their heads low. Tippy toe, hope they dont notice me!

Its like they are depressed or something.

And seeing us almost bring a super-club like Leeds to its knees with a handful of youngsters isnt helping the souths-haters! :D

Dave Q

Coach
murraymob said:
ha ha ha good one Q.Helps fill in the time to the footy starts .As for me i only hate the bunnys when the they play my panthers .Every other week i want them to win

Mob, you and I both know Ive seen the last two at CUA.

I love a hometown game and I love living in the mighty Panther player catchment.

This year, nothing is going to save youse!

ME, Weaves, the camel, sugar, house, Adamson!... nothing is going to work!

Lets not let business come in the way of friendship mob.

Back in the water you go.

Splash!

adamkungl

Immortal
LOL a Sharks fan trying to argue about premierships. I would like to say my Souffs hatred/abuse/arguings are purely for rivalry reasons, and i refrain from posting purely hate filled rants such as moths recent effort. But it's probably not true. Meh. I'm fairly sure I always have something relevant to a topic in my posts. Neverthless, you're bitches and everyone will see it yet again in round 1, when Wing takes the spanking from the Roosters he's been asking for since he got his 'Welcome Home'

STSAE

Juniors
Dave Q said:
Is that it?

Your heart has been chokers with darkness and evil lately in the main threads, and here you are, turning up holding a daffodil and sticking your tongue out!

What kind of an example do you think you are setting for your fellow pus-ridden plastic pavement-lickers??!

Come back when youve swallowed some angry pills and we thrash youse in round one.

Next.

Thats the thing lads, they are all high and mighty when they post in public and then they come onto our turf holding their heads low. Tippy toe, hope they dont notice me!

Its like they are depressed or something.

And seeing us almost bring a super-club like Leeds to its knees with a handful of youngsters isnt helping the souths-haters! :D

ROFLOL.

The bigdaddy of the souffs forum.

So youre the one with the job??:shock:

I had heard the rumours, but didnt believe it myself.

Vermin=Wabbits.

Did your teef slip while typing mate???:p

BTW didnt read the link in the other thread???? Scared of the truth???

Next.

Dave Q

Coach
adamkungl said:
LOL a Sharks fan trying to argue about premierships. I would like to say my Souffs hatred/abuse/arguings are purely for rivalry reasons, and i refrain from posting purely hate filled rants such as moths recent effort. But it's probably not true. Meh. I'm fairly sure I always have something relevant to a topic in my posts. Neverthless, you're bitches and everyone will see it yet again in round 1, when Wing takes the spanking from the Roosters he's been asking for since he got his 'Welcome Home'

We know that underneath it all, when all is said done Adam, you hate us and IMO youve been a good hater too.

And I suppose that goes hand in hand with being a fan of a club that has been hated itself for 100 years now.

Its a vicious cycle. hatred is handed down from one generation to the next and before you know it, youre a hater and your kids will hate and their kids and so forth.

But in your case, the govt is not throwing money at the problem. So you have to rely upon people's goodwill and charity to look for love and kindness to help you break the cycle. In your desperation, you have ended up here.

And I get the feeling that if we should extend the paw of friendship to you, that would be too much and you may have an adverse reaction and do something stupid. Too much too soon.

So all we can do, is hate you back. That sets things right for you. The world is as you understand it to be, no shock or horror and you can sleep soundly at night now.

Dont say we dont care. We do care and thats why we hate you back.

next.

You know lads, this guy needs a full rabbitoh game day experience and urgently too.

Dave Q

Coach
STSAE said:
ROFLOL.

The bigdaddy of the souffs forum.

So youre the one with the job??:shock:

I had heard the rumours, but didnt believe it myself.

Vermin=Wabbits.

Did your teef slip while typing mate???:p

BTW didnt read the link in the other thread???? Scared of the truth???

Next.

If you understood our forum, you would know that we are regarded as the forum of the free.

Our noble mods are at pains to interefere with our messages of light and liberation for the LU forum. Unlike some others, they respect people. But dont be mistaken, they will edit when they have to.

Wherever we are under attack by merciless heathens and outcasts, we will stand and fight.

Each lad who hears the call, he takes it upon his goodself to defend the name of our club.

We ask not what Souths can do for us..... but what we can do for Souths.

See a lad in a trench thread and under attack, in we go, no questions asked.

All around the forum we offer the warm paw of rabbitoh friendship. We never start fights but by fug, we end them!

Now Ive spent far too much time on your maniacal ravings as it is!

Youve been recorded as a hater, thanks for coming now be on your merry way!

My heroes and commanders on LU are blokes like Sugar, Punton, Rabbs, Sonic, SSTID, Rocky, Ziggy, R4E, Newcastle etc

They are all my bosses.

Next.

Lads, dont tell him I said so, but this guy is excrutiating!

STSAE

Juniors
Dave Q said:
If you understood our forum, you would know that we are regarded as the forum of the free.

Our noble mods are at pains to interefere with our messages of light and liberation for the LU forum. Unlike some others, they respect people. But dont be mistaken, they will edit when they have to.

Wherever we are under attack by merciless heathens and outcasts, we will stand and fight.

Each lad who hears the call, he takes it upon his goodself to defend the name of our club.

We ask not what Souths can do for us..... but what we can do for Souths.

See a lad in a trench thread and under attack, in we go, no questions asked.

All around the forum we offer the warm paw of rabbitoh friendship. We never start fights but by fug, we end them!

Now Ive spent far too much time on your maniacal ravings as it is!

Youve been recorded as a hater, thanks for coming now be on your merry way!

Next.

Lads, dont tell him I said so, but this guy is excrutiating!

I enjoy the freedom of your forum.

Punton and Sonic will vouch for me, they know Im alwasy having a :lol: .

Dont cry now DavieyBoy, I may get a fat head and think ive won.:shock:

Id heard youre a stand up guy. You play the game and play it well.

If you have found me excruciating so far, let me inform I havent even warmed up as yet mate.

You can stop me, probably very easily.

But to do so would be to show you cant hack it.

That will only earn your respect to wane.

Stand and fight, thems fighting words.

I dig that.

Hide and ban, thems cowards words.

Which are you mate?????;-)

BTW you STILL havent given me your opinion on Jack Marxs article.

NEXT.

Dave Q

Coach
STSAE said:
I enjoy the freedom of your forum.

Punton and Sonic will vouch for me, they know Im alwasy having a :lol: .

Dont cry now DavieyBoy, I may get a fat head and think ive won.:shock:

Id heard youre a stand up guy. You play the game and play it well.

If you have found me excruciating so far, let me inform I havent even warmed up as yet mate.

You can stop me, probably very easily.

But to do so would be to show you cant hack it.

That will only earn your respect to wane.

Stand and fight, thems fighting words.

I dig that.

Hide and ban, thems cowards words.

Which are you mate?????;-)

BTW you STILL havent given me your opinion on Jack Marxs article.

NEXT.

Youre trouble arent you?!

I'll find your article, give me some time.

Punton has been in the LU slammer. He's been clean for awhile now ( at least a week!)

Maybe you dont hate us as much as you think you do.

I'm thinking of scratching you from the thread. Youd hate that probably! heh heh heh.

STSAE

Juniors
Dave Q said:
Youre trouble arent you?!

I'll find your article, give me some time.

Punton has been in the LU slammer. He's been clean for awhile now ( at least a week!)

Maybe you dont hate us as much as you think you do.

I'm thinking of scratching you from the thread. Youd hate that probably! heh heh heh.

Im never out of trouble. I love it.

Articles in the Souffs V Leeds thread.

I spoke to the puntmeister since he got released. We even joked how Id just been released from bondage.;-)

I HATE everyone. Especially souffs. But you DaveyBoy, I love. I could post a classic thread from Bansai Pipeline, an oldschool wallster, about Hate. Im sure youd enjoy the thing, its a thing of beauty. But youd have to beg mate, Im merciless.:p

No you scratch I win. Im sure you get that by now. But hey im used to winning. Ask punton, he knows me.:crazy:

Dave Q

Coach
Newcastlerabbit said:
Dave Q said:
Youre trouble arent you?!r article, give me some time.

Crack me up Dave!:) One of your best.

Cheers Newk

He's insufferable this one!

Our buddy Punton fought the law

and the law won!

Dave Q

Coach
The article ( cough ).

I read it with haste I admit.

Its not about Souths.

It seemed to be some kind of anti-russell crowe beat-up masquerading as a "human interest" story.

Yet another attempt to demonize and defame another person for the journalist's ( and newspapers) own gain and benefit. And to be honest, Ive seen the media report stories very close to me and the stories in the press have been quite misleading. You cant take anything you read in the newspaper as fact. The journo cant be cross-examined either. Theres no testing mechanism for the truth or fact. Theres the courts, but defamation is about people's opinions and not just about whether the true facts were led in the article. And of course what is truth to one person isnt to somebody else unless one believes in absolutes (which somebody else may not anyway!).

This wont come as a surprise to you....but people have been manipulating the media for years.

Thus the promoter of Tom Jones paid women to throw their undies at him and then other women followed. A legend was born. It was all fake.

Thus John Howard made statements about "children overboard" That was fake too.

Rudd will say sorry, but will he water it down? Will he fake it?

In some ways, you cant blame Rusty for wanting a direct hand in his own affairs that are ostensibly in the hands of others.

As a person and and actor, Russell Crowe is a product to be consumed or otherwise. He is not to everybody's taste. He is a media product we can subscribe to if we want. We have a choice.

As a co-owner of Souths, it is much less about Rusty and more about the club.

Souths are the grateful beneficiaries of his interest and resources. He has only ever given to Souths and he has never taken.

Before he was co-owner he donated many thousands of dollars to Souths. He didnt have to, he did it because he supports Souths.

Personally, I like his work as an actor. He has brought honour to Australia and New Zealand on that front. Acting can be a very difficult occupation. When Ive seen him meet and greet fans, he appears to be happy and friendly. Ive never heard his music so I offer no comment there. Even if I did, it would be my opinion, not someone elses. He likes poetry, thats Ok by me. On Southside story we watched him relate to the players. It was challenging but it was respectful. He has always backed the players and never interfered with them or the coaching/training. He has donated a lot of his time, literally worth millions of dollars promoting the club to anyone who will listen.

Hearing of the club in a kind and favourable light, it makes us fans happy.

We have done the hard yards as fans, our day in the sun is now. A bright and brilliant dawn. Rusty has helped us walk out from our long dark night. And he has done so, walking beside us and not in front of us.

Thank you for sharing that article with us. It was worth reading, but I cant quite relate it to Rusty's role at Souths.

And I cant quite see you hating Souths either.

STSAE

Juniors
Dave Q said:
The article ( cough ).

I read it with haste I admit.

Its not about Souths.

It seemed to be some kind of anti-russell crowe beat-up masquerading as a "human interest" story.

Yet another attempt to demonize and defame another person for the journalist's ( and newspapers) own gain and benefit. And to be honest, Ive seen the media report stories very close to me and the stories in the press have been quite misleading. You cant take anything you read in the newspaper as fact. The journo cant be cross-examined either. Theres no testing mechanism for the truth or fact. Theres the courts, but defamation is about people's opinions and not just about whether the true facts were led in the article. And of course what is truth to one person isnt to somebody else unless one believes in absolutes (which somebody else may not anyway!).

This wont come as a surprise to you....but people have been manipulating the media for years.

Thus the promoter of Tom Jones paid women to throw their undies at him and then other women followed. A legend was born. It was all fake.

Thus John Howard made statements about "children overboard" That was fake too.

Rudd will say sorry, but will he water it down? Will he fake it?

In some ways, you cant blame Rusty for wanting a direct hand in his own affairs that are ostensibly in the hands of others.

As a person and and actor, Russell Crowe is a product to be consumed or otherwise. He is not to everybody's taste. He is a media product we can subscribe to if we want. We have a choice.

As a co-owner of Souths, it is much less about Rusty and more about the club.

Souths are the grateful beneficiaries of his interest and resources. He has only ever given to Souths and he has never taken.

Before he was co-owner he donated many thousands of dollars to Souths. He didnt have to, he did it because he supports Souths.

Personally, I like his work as an actor. He has brought honour to Australia and New Zealand on that front. Acting can be a very difficult occupation. When Ive seen him meet and greet fans, he appears to be happy and friendly. Ive never heard his music so I offer no comment there. Even if I did, it would be my opinion, not someone elses. He likes poetry, thats Ok by me. On Southside story we watched him relate to the players. It was challenging but it was respectful. He has always backed the players and never interfered with them or the coaching/training. He has donated a lot of his time, literally worth millions of dollars promoting the club to anyone who will listen.

Hearing of the club in a kind and favourable light, it makes us fans happy.

We have done the hard yards as fans, our day in the sun is now. A bright and brilliant dawn. Rusty has helped us walk out from our long dark night. And he has done so, walking beside us and not in front of us.

Thank you for sharing that article with us. It was worth reading, but I cant quite relate it to Rusty's role at Souths.

And I cant quite see you hating Souths either.

Its about phonechukka.

Its about his ego.

Its about his methods.

It has references to souffs.

It gives an insight into his relationship with the media.

I wonder if Brad Walter visited his homes????

Questions do srise when you know the full scope of the man.

I like most of his films.

I advised my brother and mother, both souffs members, to vote for chukka and phacwitt, it was the smart option. The were blinded by pigghead, too oldschool for the new jazzz.

Im impressed by whet theyve helped souffs achieve.

The article stands. Phonechukkas a wallywood actor.

Souffs are his plaything.

Like the trip to the US was an ego trip.

All that goodwill bull is just that bull.

At least you read it, if only hastily.

Thanks for that mate.

Respec Mon.;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts